Ultimatum

Victor,Nikki and Gwen arrive back and meet Leni in her room.

Leni:"Hey,guys!"

Victor:"Hey,Leni. We found something while we were walking."

Leni:"What?"

Victor pulls out the walkie-talkie and shows it to Leni.

Leni:"A walkie-talkie?"

Nikki:"We think it belongs to those soldiers."

Leni:"Oh yeah,you're right. I've seen that symbol before."

Gwen:"We think there's some useful information on it. You're the one who found those bases,so,is there something you can do?"

Leni:"I'll see what I can do."

Victor:"Hopefully it leads to a secret base or something."

Nikki:"Yeah. Hopefully."

Victor gives Leni the walkie-talkie and she starts going to work and he leaves the room with Nikki and Gwen,who hold his hands lovingly.

Victor:"What?"

Gwen:"That was a good thing you did."

Victor:"Really?"

Nikki:"Yeah. We should do something to pass the time until Leni finds out something about the walkie-talkie."

Gwen:"Any ideas?"

Victor:"Maybe a little food break will work."

Gwen:"I mean,Nikki and I can make something,if you want."

Victor:"Yeah,that's fine. I'll be in the kitchen too."

Nikki:"That's fine with us."

The three of them head into the kitchen and Gwen bends over to grabs some plates and this makes Victor hard,as he was staring at her ass.

Victor:(in mind)"Goddamn it. Not now."

Nikki:"Something wrong,hubby?"

Victor:"Nothing's wrong. I'm fine."

Nikki:"Then why are you sweating?"

Victor:"Maybe I'm feeling a little hot."

Nikki sees Victor's bulge and blushes a little.

Nikki:"Sure you are..."

Victor rolls his eyes and Gwen manages to make herself,Nikki and Victor some lunch as they sit down by the table and start eating.

Nikki:"So after we find out what's on that walkie-talkie,what's our next move?"

Victor:"We take them down one by one and make sure they don't hurt anyone else."

Gwen:"And if your shitty Dad tries to stop us?"

Victor:"Then we fill him up with lead. Lead full of pain,suffering,trauma and agony."

Nikki and Gwen look at each other,worried about Victor's health and what might happen with his trauma and PTSD. The three of them finish eating their food and go back to Leni.

Victor:"Did you find anything?"

Leni:"I found a video message."

Nikki:"Hopefully it's useful."

Leni plays the video and it shows a certain someone sitting on a chair in his office and Victor clenches his fists in anger and blood leaks down his fingers while seething with rage,remembering all the trauma that he and Julie had to endure all their lives.

But can you blame him? His sister was in a severe coma,he would always have nightmares of her dying,but to him,they felt real. He would always get beat up along with Julie and Sandra and his punishment was the worst.