Saving Julie

A few hours later,we see Taylor in a void looking very scared. Suddenly,Julie wakes up and stretches. She looks around to see that she slept on a park bench.

Julie:"Woah. How did I sleep on a park bench? And why does it feel like I've had the best sleep of my life?"

Julie pulls out her phone to see that she had messages from her friends.

Julie:"Man. So many messages. I better get home."

Julie goes back home and meets her friends,who had worried expressions.

Julie:"Hey,girls."

Ana:"Julie,we need to talk."

Julie:"Talk about what?"

Winter:"You're not yourself."

Sarah:"That other girl is changing you. Your emotions,the way you act."

Julie:"Kaitlyn's the reason I'm still alive."

Sam:"Yeah,she's pretty great,isn't she?"

Julie:"Why don't you draw some more pictures and say what you're really feeling?"

Ana:(in mind)"What?!"

Winter:(in mind)"Julie..."

Sarah:(in mind)"What's going on with you?!"

Winter:"Hey,don't."

Julie:(ignoring Winter)"I'm busting my butt out there,trying to do the right thing,and this is what I get?"

Winter:"I said,don't."

Winter hides a taser behind her back.

Julie:"I saw all your messages."

Winter:"We tried to tell you about that-"

Julie:"Yeah,but you didn't,did you?"

Winter:"We don't want to lose you,Julie."

Julie:"Lose me? I can look after myself."

Sarah:"What if you get hurt somehow?"

Julie:"That won't happen. Not as I am now. And the truth is... I'm the one taking down those bases,not you."

Julie leaves the room,leaving her friends shocked with her new attitude.

Sam:"So,are we gonna help her?"

Sarah:"Yeah. She's never like this towards us."

Ana:"We should help her. I want my girlfriend back."

Winter:"We'll get her back no matter what. And until then,I'm in charge."

Ana:"Hey,who put you in charge? I'm her girlfriend."

Winter:"You can be in charge next time."

Ana:"Okay."

Julie is in the bathroom,staring at herself in the mirror with an angry expression. Then,Lucy enters.

Lucy:"We need to find Leni."

Julie:"I'll find her."

Lucy:"I'm calling Mom,so that she can call the police."

Julie:"I said I'll find her! I've got this under control."

Before Lucy could say anything,Julie leaves the bathroom. In an old mansion,Leni wakes up and sees that she's in a cage.

Leni:"What happened? Oh right,somebody knocked me out. I have to get out of here."

Leni finds a hair clip and lockpicks the lock,causing her to open the cage with ease. She walks into a room and sees the soldiers and brutes chanting.

Leni:(in mind)"Why are they chanting? Were they... expecting me to come here?"