🌹part 1🌹

A cute boy is sleeping while hugging his teddy bear. He wake up when the sunrise hit his face as he began to rub his eyes cutely. Looking at the time, he get up and do his morning routine.

This boy's name is Jeon Jungkook. He's a twenty year old boy who works at a cafe shop. He's a very cute boy with a bunny smile everytime he smile. He loves meeting people and showing his happy face to them. Yeah he's happy, at least that's what people thought.

Jungkook wear his suit and go out of room, preparing breakfast. He glance around the house, hoping to not be meeting to a certain person before he sigh in relieve and go to his workplace which is few miles away from his home.

Jungkoot arrived at his workplace and being greeted by one of his close friends, which is also a worker in that cafe shop.

"Hello, Jungkookie. You're early today?"

Jungkook greet him back with his big bunny smile. "Hello, Yugyeomie. Yeahh don't really have anything to do at home". He said while wearing his apron.

"Glad to know that". Yugyeom said while chuckling. They start to do their work while Jungkook go to the counter to give ordered food for the customers. Yeah he works as a server in the cafe.

Meanwhile...

As the six boys finish beating up the guy, with full swollen face he drop dead on the ground. They let out satisfied smile, laughing loudly knowing no one would heard them at the middle of the quiet alley.

"This fucker is really hard to handle that I have to deal with him with my own hands". The man said and wipe off some blood from his wrist.

"God, it's tiring. Come on guys let's grab some coffee. Others will handle this jackass". The other said. They nod their head before going to their big car and drive off to a certain somewhere.

They are a bunch of mafias, with a leader named Kim Taehyung or V, his underground name. He's cruel, devil, heartless and everything you wouldn't want to ask for. Not to mention he's very feared by the whole world, despite handling their mafia works by killing people, of course not the innocent one. Some people or even police respect them who only kill people who go against the law such as drugs or human trafficking. Until now, they are one of the biggest mafia team in the world.

Soon they arrived at the cafe shop, which seems to have some customers as it was pretty unknown in the city. They sit down ignoring some fearful eyes from some people who's being afraid of them. Well they could care less about it.

After ordering their drinks and desserts, they began to talk with each other about random things while waiting for their food. Soon the bell from the counter ringed, probably as a sign that their food is going to be served.

"Jungkookie, for table 3". Yugyeom said and come back to the kitchen.

"Okay, Yugyeomie". Jungkook said and taking the tray full of drinks to the mentioned table.

"You drinks and desserts". He said and place those things on the table.

Meanwhile Taehyung who is busy watching his phone, look up and stunned to see the sight in front of him. His eyes got stucked at Jungkook who is having that sweet voice with cute bunny smile on on his face. To Taehyung, Jungkook is looking so ethereal that as soon as he look at that bunny boy, a word come inside his head.

Mine.

"Enjoy your food"

"Enjoy your food". Jungkook said politely, bowing a little as he walk away from the table, unnoticed of a certain someone that is still staring at him like there's no tomorrow.

"Dude, what the heck are you looking at? Eat your damn food". Jimin said, nodging Taehyung's shoulder. But turns out, he just got ignored by Taehyung who is still having his eyes on every direction where Jungkook go.

"Beautiful". And finally, that word escaped from his mouth.

To be continued...

So for the first chapter, how is it? Don't forget to vote and leave your comments. Have a good day and remember to always love yourself.

 Have a good day and remember to always love yourself

My babiesss💜💜💜