🌹part 10🌹

"Hyungiee!!!" Jungkook run to Taehyung and hug him tightly that the older almost stumbled back.

"Hi baby. Why so happy today hmm?"

Jungkook pull away from the hug and grinned looking at Taehyung. "Heheheh nothing, hyungie. Are you hungry? Let's eat together hyungie".

"Okay baby let me change my clothes first and we'll eat together". Taehyung said while chuckling, wondering what makes his bunny boy look very happy and cheerful today.

Time skip...

It's already night. Taehyung is looking at his phone screen, waiting for Jungkook to sleep together.

"Hyungie..."

Taehyung look at the direction when he hear the soft voice, his smile drop, replaced with stunned expression on his face.

He look at Jungkook head to toe, which the baby bunny of his is wearing an oversized clothes with a short pants, too short that it's exposing his thighs. He just stare at Jungkook milky skin's legs.

Eyes not leaving the younger until Jungkook suddenly sit on his lap, trailing his arms around the older's neck.

"Baby..are these my clothes?"

Jungkook pursed his lips, slightly nod his head. "Y..yeah..am I looking bad, hyungie?"

Taehyung hug Jungkook's waist. "No baby, you look so beautiful..so sexy.."

Taehyung sniff Jungkook's neck. "Mmhh and smells really good too".

Jungkook close his eyes and bite his lips, feeling shivers running down his spine. He interlock his hands on Taehyung's nape.

Taehyung look at Jungkook's lips. "Baby, do you know you're making me crazy right now?"

"Then kiss me, hyungie. Make me go crazy too". Jungkook whisper and Taehyung waste no time to attached their lips, kissing the younger hungrily while Jungkook do the same, try to match Taehyung's pace.

They kiss, sucking each other's tongue and swirl their tongues with each other before Taehyung pull away and move his head to kiss Jungkook's neck. He straight on biting in impatiently, causing Jungkook to moan loud.

"Aahh..hyungie..mmmhh"

Taehyung love to hear those moans from the younger. He slide his hand inside the shirt make Jungkook's body jolt up in surprised, mouth opened letting out his pleasure moans.

"Mmmmhh aaahhhh hyungiee".

"You like it, baby?"

"Ahh I like it. Mark me hyungie". He said between his moans and Jungkook start to suck Jungkook's neck causing him to moan loud.

"Ahhh yeahh hmm like that, hyungie..I love it".

Taehyung's hand move down to caress Jungkook's exposed thighs, and Jungkook's head arched back. The soft touches send tingles in his body.

Taehyung finish his art and look at Jungkook who is blushing madly while panting heavily. He caress Jungkook's face.

"Baby..my sexy baby.."

"Hyungie?"

"Hmm?"

"Umm.." Jungkook play with his fingers.

"That's okay angel. Say what you want to say". Taehyung whisper with soft voice.

"Urmm..can I..kiss your neck, hyungie?" Jungkook ask showing his doe eyes that seems to be irresistible for Taehyung. He bring Jungkook's head to his neck.