🌹part 14🌹

Jungkook sniff hardly while crying in Jimin's embrace. Jimin calm him down and rub Jungkook's back as their hands intertwine with each other. Jimin can feel how badly Jungkook is shaking and crying. He feels so sorry for the kid.

Jin finally arrive at the hospital and see them. "Guys, how's Taehyung?". Well if you wonder why Jin didn't treat Taehyung, he's actually at his hometown to meet his parents for urgent matter. As soon as he got informed that Taehyung is admitted to hospital, he hurriedly went back and luckily his parents being kind enough to understand him.

"He's still inside, being treated by the doctor. It's been an hour since he's inside". Namjoon said and Jin nod his head. He then approach Jungkook.

"Kookie?"

Seeing Jin, Jungkook immediately hug the older. "Jin hyung, Taehyung hyung is injured...be.. because of me. He saved me hyung. B..but he got shot on his arm after that".

Jin caress at the back of Jungkook's head. His heart clenched seeing the tears of the younger.

"Shh shh baby, it's okay. He loves you, that's why he saved you, honey. Let's just wait for him hmm?"

"W..will Taehyungie hyung be safe, hyungie?"

"He will, baby, don't worry. Being shot on arm will just make him injured. As far as I know, he will not die because it didn't hit his pulse. And plus he's strong, Kookie. He love you and of course he will wake up and you you can see him again. Trust me, bun".

Jungkook didn't say anything as he just sniff, at the same time hoping for the best for his boyfriend.

After a while the door opened revealing the doctor who treated Taehyung.

"Family of Mr. Kim Taehyung?"

"Yes we are his family. How's my brother now?" Jin hurriedly ask.

"Your brother is stable now. We managed to remove the bullet out of his arm. Due to the lost of many blood, he's leak of them but don't worry, we add some big amount of blood into his body. He's still unconscious but he will wake up soon".

Hearing that, the others sigh in relieve.

"Glad to hear that. Thank you, doc. So can we see him now?"

The doctor nod. "Sure you can. If there's nothing I'm taking my leave now". The doctor bow and left from there.

"Jungkookie, do you want to meet your Taehyung hyung?" Yoongi said at the boy who has calmed down after knowing his boyfriend is okay.

Jungkook nod his head. He wipe his tears and get inside Taehyung's room.

Seeing Taehyung who is laying unconscious with his bandaged arm on the bed, Jungkook broke down in tears again. He place his one hand on Taehyung's chest, feeling his heartbeat.

"Hyungiee..thank you for saving me. I'm sorry that I can't protect you enough. Please wake up, hyungie. I really miss you. I want to say to you how thankful I am to have you. Please wake up soon, hyungie". Jungkook cry while looking down. His tears now fall down on his another hand.

Suddenly he feel his hand on Taehyung's chest weight with something. He look up and saw Taehyung's hand above his, and the older slowly open his eyes.

"H..hyungie. You..you wake up". Jungkook said and cry again.

Taehyung slowly raise up his hand and wipe away Jungkook's tears.

"My baby...are you okay?"

"I'm.. I'm okay hyung..buy you're not. You're injured, because of me.. I'm sorry hyungie".

"Shh baby, don't say like that. It's not your fault. I'm glad that I saved you. Come here I want to hug you. I miss you, my baby". Taehyung open his arms.

Jungkook hug Taehyung, carefully not to hit his arm. Taehyung smile and hug his boyfriend tighter. He plant a soft kiss on Jungkook's head.

After that, Jungkook informed the hyungs that Taehyung has wake up. After having some talk, they went home except Jungkook, who insisted on staying with Taehyung.

Taehyung can be discharged just today, because he's not having other serious injury. The doctor said that Taehyung should take rest for a while, that's why Jungkook want to accompany him. Yoongi strictly tell them to give him a call if they want to go home because Taehyung can't drive now. And the couple just agreed.

To be continued...

Cutiesssssss

This would be my favourite pic of Taehyung. Just look at how adorable Kookie is sitting on his hyungie's lap. They are sooo cuteee🥰🥰🥰

Oh yeahh no need to even mention about the behind story of this pic. Well if you know you know😉

Anyway.....

Stay tuned and see ya later🥰🥰