🌹part 9🌹

Taehyung approach Jungkook and plant a soft kiss on his forehead. "Baby, I'm going now. Sorry that I have to leave you alone".

"No, it's okay hyungie. Anyway what time will you be back?"

"Around 12. I'll try to be back soon. Okay baby?"

Jungkook smile and nod his head.
"Hyungie..can I umm...kiss you?" Jungkook ask while having red tinted cheeks.

Hearing that is enough to make Taehyung smile as he pull the younger closer. "My baby.. you don't need to ask me that. Just kiss me whenever you want".

Jungkook smily shyly. He palmed the older's face before leaning closer and closer until their lips connected. Both move their lips kissing eachother deeply.

Taehyung pull away first but hearing the younger mouthed a word which went unclear to him.

"What did you say, bun?"

"Urmm more...kiss me more, hyungie. I..I really like it".

"On it, baby". Taehyung said and connect their lips again. He pull Jungkook closer their their chests collided and Jungkook trailed his arms to be placed around Taehyung's neck. Both open their mouths while kissing, causing their tongues to gently play with each other. Taehyung sneakily get his hands inside Jungkook's shirt, caressing his waist make him hummed in pleasure between the kiss.

And soon they pull away, connect their foreheads.

"Mmhh can I not go to work so that I can kiss you all day, baby?" Taehyung whisper and brush his thumb against Jungkook's plum lips.

Jungkook blush."H..hyungie..what are you saying? Go to work. I will wait for you here okay?"

Taehyung chuckle and touch Jungkook's nose. "As you said, baby". Take care of yourself hmm?"

Jungkook hummed. "You too, hyungie".

Time skip..

Jungkook is walking around the living room, he's busy thinking about something.

Flashback..

"Aaahhh hyungie.." Jungkook moan in pleasure when Taehyung suck his neck leaving a hickey on it. Head slightly arched up ahead and his tiny fist tugging on Taehyung's hair.

"Mmmhh my princess is so beautiful". Taehyung whisper and lick the hickey he just made. He then start to kiss Jungkook again and the younger do the same.

While kissing, Jungkook feel a movement on his chest. He open his eyes and saw that Taehyung is unbuttoning his shirt. He's not feeling bad, just nervous when Taehyung's finger slightly touched his exposed chest.

"Hyungie...". Taehyung stop kissing and look Jungkook when he can feel the younger is shaking. That's when he realized he just opened Jungkook's button shirt which right now exposing his chest. Taehyung mentally curse himself.

"B..baby I'm sorry. I really didn't realise it".

"I know, hyungie. It's okay I'm not mad at you". He said and pull the older again into another hot kiss.

End of flashback...

"Hmm what do I do? Tae hyungie is really want to make love with me. Urmm... I'm not mad, or disgusted with him. I...I really like it when he kiss me. If possible, I want him to make love with me too. But...what if hyungie don't want it anymore". Jungkook said in sad expression.

"Hmm I need someone's help". Jungkook take out his phone and dial someone's number.

"Hello".

"Jimin hyung".

To be continued...

Well I can just say...stay tuned for the next chapter😉

Some more Taekook hot pictures for youu

You know I tried hard to find some toptae pictures

You know I tried hard to find some toptae pictures. Like people are obsessed with topkook. Including me. So can't blame them tho😁😁