🌹part 6🌹

Bright sunlight make Jungkook's eyes squint, being opened just to see the same handsome face is sleeping next to him, having his eyes closed. Jungkook smile looking at Taehyung's angelic face. Well they say no matter how devilish that mafia look when he's up, will turn out to be cute whenever they are sleeping

Jungkook move his thumb to be placed on Taehyung's cheeks, gently caressing them. His gaze then fell down to Taehyung's thin lips. He rub his thumb on those but widened his eyes when his thumb suddenly being kissed. Taehyung slowly open his eyes and look at Jungkook make the younger blush.

"Good morning, princess". Taehyung said with his deep morning voice as he grab Jungkook's hand and kiss his knuckles.

"Umm..morning".

"You woke up early. Wanna go somewhere?"

Jungkook nod. "Yeahh. I have work actually".

"Okay baby. Get dressed and I will send you to your workplace, okay?"

Jungkook hummed in response, still blushing with Taehyung's deep stare and his manly morning voice.

Taehyung smile softly. He peck Jungkook's cheek before getting out of the room for the younger to do his morning routine.

Time skip...

"Okay baby. We are here. What did will you finish your work?" Taehyung said while pulling up the handbrake.

"At 3".

"Okay then. I'll pick you up okay?"

"O..okay".

Taehyung look at Jungkook who seems tense. He lean closer and hold Jungkook's hand. "Baby bun, are you okay? Why do you look tense?"

"No..nothing, just umm.."

Jungkook give a very quick peck on Taehyung's cheek before running out of the car leaving the stunned Taehyung behind. He look at Taehyung from out of the car and saw the older wink make him blush and run inside the cafe.

Taehyung chuckle softly. "That boy really gonna make me crazy over him someday. Wait...he already did". He said and drive away while smiling.

Time skip...

Jungkook look at the time. It's 2.55. Taehyung should be here soon. He's all alone in the cafe because all his friends has gone back. He decided to lock the door and wait for Taehyung outside. While getting out of the kitchen, he saw his boss, standing on the entrance door. Jungkook start to tremble.

"Mr...Mr Shin".

That middle aged man smirk and come closer to Jungkook. Jungkook back away until his back hit the wall.

"Hello, Mr. Jeon Jungkook. Long time no see huh?" He said, trapping Jungkook between his arms.

"Mr. Shin, I'm going h..home now".

"Oh how early. Let's have some fun first. Hmm don't you know how I really want to be alone with you. This is my chance and you will be mine now, babyboy". He said sniffing Jungkook's neck make Jungkook close his eyes, feeling very disgusted.

"Mr. Shin..b..back off. I don't want it.." He start to cry and sniff.

"Relax, babyboy. It's just gonna be quick. I'll take you to heaven. Feel me, babyboy". He said and harshly kiss Jungkook on his neck, making Jungkook struggling to push him away while crying hard. He's about to rip Jungkook's shirt but being pulled by his collar and a punch landed on his face make him fall down.

Jungkook feel weak, his body got down on the ground while crying messily. Feeling relieved when he's being saved.

Taehyung get on top of Mr. Shin and start to beat the shit out of him.