🌹part 13🌹

Taehyung barged inside his mansion and start to throw the things in his house, making the others in the living room startled by his action.

"Fuckkk!! Fuckk you old man!! I will kill you!!" Taehyung shout while throwing the cushions, making the living room in a mess.

Jin quickly hold him. "Taehyung, yahh Kim Taehyung stop!! What the heck are you doing?! And where's Jungkook? Why are you all alone?" Jin said while using all his energy to stop the furious mafia.

Hearing Jungkook's name, Taehyung stop moving, looking up to Jin and finally broke down to tears. He weakly throw his body in the older's embrace.

"Jin hyung...I lost him...I lost Kookie. Someone take him hyung. I didn't protect him. I..I broke my promise to him, Jin hyung". Taehyung said with shaking voice.

Hearing that the others gasp, being shocked.

Jin feel his heart clenched seeing Taehyung crying. It's been a while. The last time he saw Taehyung crying was years ago, when he saw his parents got killed in front of his eyes by his father's enemy. That incident leave Taehyung to be emotionless and shor tempered, change him from being a cheerful and bubbly kid like Jin used to know.

Taehyung grew up with revenge towards the one who responsible for murdering his parents. With techniques and fighting skills taught by his father, Taehyung managed to kill his father's enemies. And until now, he's feared by everyone.

Jin noticed how Taehyung changed after he meet Jungkook. At first he thought it's an obsession, but that obsession and possession leads him to have some sparks of love in his heart, and that's all because of Jungkook. For the first time after years Jin can get his bubbly brother back.

Even if he's mafia, he deserved to cry, to let out his tears. Jungkook is his important person, his weakness. Knowing his weakness in a bad hands because of him, Taehyung can't stop from blaming himself. If he's just being a little bit more cautious, Jungkook will be save until now. He tried hard to fulfill his promises to protect the younger, but right now he know, he totally failed.

Jin rub Taehyung's back, hoping it can make the younger calm down.

"Taehyung shh calm down, now I need you to tell us what actually happened". Jin said as they sit on the couch. Jimin hurried sit beside Taehyung and hold his hands. He hate seeing tears in his bestfriend's eyes.

Taehyung start to calm down a little and tell them what happened. The mafias clench their teeth and curse to the man who just kidnapped Jungkook.

"Okay right now we need a plan. First Taehyung, we need to do some preparation and track Jungkook's location. If he's at some unknown places, I'm sure it's where he got kidnapped". Yoongi said and they all nod. They start helping each other planning some strategies to save Jungkook while Taehyung start to search for Jungkook's location.

Time skip....

The bodyguard stop his car in an old building. Taehyung look at the location he tracked from Jungkook's phone, he nod, signalling them that they are in a right place. They get out of the car and run to the bodyguards that are standing in front of the building, probably his enemy's men.

The others fight with the bodyguards while Taehyung barge the door opened, seeing Jungkook who is tied on a chair struggling to get away.

"Baby!!"

Jungkook look at Taehyung and start to cry. Seeing Jungkook cry, Taehyung clenched his fisrt. He's about to run to Jungkook.

"Stop!"

A voice suddenly can be heard from his behind make him stop. A gun was pointed right against his head, he can feel it. But he didn't dare to look behind. Because he know if it's not him, Jungkook will get shot.

"Drop your gun". The man said. Taehyung drop the gun that he has been holding in his hand.

Suddenly a figure appeared from the darkness, right behind Jungkook. The man who is smirking move closer and stood in front of Taehyung.

"Kang Seomin". Taehyung look at the old man in dark eyes.

(Kang Seomin is just a random that I picked from my brain. Anyone who has this name, it's really a coincidence and forgive me in advance. Okay now back to the story)

"Kim Taehyung, you're here. I hope you don't mind me borrowing your beautiful boy for a while".

"Shut the fuck up, you fucker. Now tell me what do you want. How much money you want me to give you?"

"Oh dude. I don't need money. I just want to kill you. So do me a favour and let yourself die in piece. Or... should you trade yourself with your baby over there?"

"No. Don't kill him. Just..kill me. Let him alive".

Hearing that, Jungkook cry more and shake his head furiously. He don't want Taehyung to die. Not gonna happen.

"Oh, how easy. You must be loving this boy so much huh? Then why not, both of you die together and continue your love in heaven? Oh how sweet".

Taehyung gritted his teeth. This man really know how to manipulate him. Taehyung know his trick. He wouldn't want Taehyung to die alone without Jungkook. So he need to save himself. And also save Jungkook.

Taehyung look around, the unknown man is still behind him, kind of near to him. Taehyung elbowed the man harshly make him fall on the ground as he hurriedly go to Jungkook.

"Stopp!"

Taehyung stop when he's right in front of Jungkook. Taehyung sneakily take out a little knife from his pocket, giving it at Jungkook's tied hand.

"Cut the rope on your hand. When I signal you to get up, hurriedly get up and run with me. Okay baby?" Taehyung said in low voice, only Jungkook can hear it. Seomin is behind Taehyung, so whatever they were doing is hidden from that man.

Jungkook slightly nod, holding the knife in his hand and began to carefully cut the rope that is tying his hand. After that, he signal Taehyung that he's done, eyeing Seomin that is coming closer to them. Meanwhile Taehyung understand what Jungkook is looking at, take his hand inside the blazer he's wearing, and grab his another gun. He hurriedly turn around and shoot Seomin. But not his luck when the bullet hit right at the corner of his arm. The bullet passes Seomin but somehow he got just a little injured on his arm.

"Aaahh fuckk!!!" Seomin scream.

Taehyung hurriedly take Jungkook's hand and began to run away. But he can see Seomin is aiming his gun at Jungkook. He hurriedly get in front of Jungkook and hug him tightly make the bullet hit his arm instead.

"Hyungie!!" Jungkook shout when he see Taehyung's bloody arm. Taehyung fall down with Jungkook still in his embrace.

Another loud shot was heard when Yoongi, Jimin, Namjoon and Hoseok get inside the building as they shoot Seomin and his man. Seeing Taehyung lay on the ground with his injured arm, they realise that they're late. The bodyguards of Seomin is too many outside of the building make four of them hard to fight them.

Jungkook look at Taehyung with teary eyes. "Hyungie, hyungiee wake up please.." Jungkook plead him when seeing Taehyung close his eyes. He convince himself that the older is just too tired.

Taehyung slowly open his eyes, having a small smile when he see Jungkook.

"B..baby.. you're s..saved". Taehyung try to reach Jungkook's face but he's too weak.

"Hyungie.. you're.. you're bleeding! Hyungie please be safe. I love you hyungie!! I love you so much!"

"I..I know. I love you too, princess. I'm.. I'm glad that I saved you. I'm so..sorry..."

"No hyungie.. don't say sorry please. Hyung, hyung..Taetae hyungiee!!!" Jungkook scream when he see Taehyung slowly close his eyes. Due to lost of many bloods, Taehyung become unconscious and fainted because of how weak his body is.

Jungkook cry loudly and lay his head on Taehyung's chest. He keep begging the older to get up.

The others also cry seeing the heartbreaking scene in front of them. They calm Jungkook down and hurriedly bring Taehyung to the nearby hospital.

To be continued...

🥺🥺🥺🥺