🌹part 15🌹(final)

The boyfriends right now are laying on the bed with Jungkook's head on Taehyung's chest. The younger look at Taehyung's bandaged arm

"Is it hurt, hyungie?" Jungkook ask while giving a very tiny touch on Taehyung's arm. As soon as the tip on his finger touch the bandage, he quickly pull his hand away make Taehyung chuckle.

"It hurts at first, but now the pain is gone. It hurts me more seeing you being kidnapped by my enemy. I'm so sorry, baby. I promised myself that I would protect you but I failed miserably. Please forgive me, baby".

"My taetae hyungie, I told you don't blame yourself anymore. You searched for me, saved me until you injured and here you are asking for my forgiveness. I don't like it, hyungie".

"B..but baby I was talking the truth. It's my fault. I should have protected you at the mall but still---mmph". Taehyung can't talk further more when Jungkook suddenly kiss him. He stop talking and kiss Jungkook back.

"Hyungie, thank you so much for saving me. You fulfilled your promises towards me. You really protected me, hyungie. So please don't ever say it's your fault over and over again. Please.." Jungkook ask, showing his doe eyes.

"Okay baby. I'm glad that I saved you. I feel so worried about you, baby".

"I know, hyungie. But why do you take the bullet, hyungie? Do you know how bed I feel about that?"

"Please don't be, baby. I saw it with my own eyes that he want to shoot you. I couldn't just sit there and do nothing, right? I must save my baby".

"Hyungie...thank you. Thank you so much".

"You're most welcome baby. Do you know how much I miss you?"

Jungkook look up to Taehyung. He gently palm the older's face and lean closer until their lips connected. Their lips move in sync as Taehyung hug the younger tighter.

They pull away and connect their foreheads.

"I miss you too, hyungie".

"Marry me, baby".

Jungkook's eyes shot opened hearing the sudden proposal from the older.

"H..hyungiee..."

"I'm proposing you here, baby. Will you marry me?"

"I..I will..I will marry you, hyungie". Jungkook said with teary eyes.

"Thank you, baby. Thank you so much".

They share a very passionate kiss again, pouring their lots of love in it. Jungkook feel glad. So much glad that he get to meet someone like Taehyung who can change his life in an unexpected way.

Time skip after 3 weeks....

"Do you, Kim Taehyung take Jeon Jungkook as your lawfully husband?"

"I do". Taehyung said while caressing Jungkook's hand.

"Do you, Jeon Jungkook take Kim Taehyung as your lawfully husband?"

"I do". Jungkook said while smiling sweetly at Taehyung.

"I pronounce you guys as husbands. You may kiss each other". The priest said and left from there.

Taehyung waste no time to pull Jungkook closer by his waist as they kiss each other passionately". As soon as that, they can hear people in the wedding hall clap and cheered for them.

Not to mention they also heard Jin's loud voice saying words like 'they're my baby brothers, bitches!!'.

The pull away, brushing their noses against each other.

"I love you, my beautiful baby".

"I love you too, my handsome hubby". They peck each other on the lips and hug each other tightly.

THE END...

Hello my lovely readers. This book has reached the end, finally.

So how was it?

Thank you so much to all of you who have been supporting me at the times I was still in process of finishing with this book. I'm a writer with no experience so I hope I can satisfy you all with my masterpiece.

I hope you can look forward to my other books, and also for the upcoming books that I will upload when I have a chance to do it. It feels so great to have such lovely supporters like you guys.

Last but not least, I hope you're having a good day. Just remember to love yourself and enjoy your life. Appreciate the gift from God that He allow you to breath until now. Remember, you're deserved to be loved by everyone.

In the name of Merosegirl, I'm making my way out❤️. I love you, my rosies💜💜💜

-🌹 merosegirl 🌹-