🌹part 3🌹

Taehyung gently place the sleeping boy on the bed, and he stood there looking at the love of his life. He brush away some hair that has been covering the boy's face, causing him to get a beautiful sight of Jungkook. He can't help but to stare at the younger. He look so beautiful even when sleeping.

His gaze lingering around Jungkook's face with loving expression

His gaze lingering around Jungkook's face with loving expression. From his closed eyes with pretty eyelashes, his nose button and down to his plump lips that has been asking for a kiss. And Taehyung do it. He can't help but to kiss those lips gently. He close his eyes and devour those soft lips.

After that he pull away, knowing if he keep doing that for more seconds, he will end up add some lust in that kiss. Little did he know, he just stole Jungkook's first kiss. But the younger one don't have to know about that.

"Wake up soon, my love". Taehyung said and kiss Jungkook's forehead.

"And now let's go and have some fun to that bastard who dare to hurt what's mine". Taehyung said and left from the room, calling someone to treat Jungkook's wound.

In a basement, there's someone who's being tied on his chair with his mouth and eyes being covered with a piece of cloth. He's struggling to get off the chair and humming some words that are muffled into the clothes, probably cursing at who made him like this.

Taehyung go inside the basement, grabbing a chair as he sit in front of the man. He smirk and tap tap on the man's cheek causing him to flinch, but soon growl at Taehyung who is chuckling darkly.

He mentioned his bodyguard to uncover that man's eyes and mouth.

"You! Who the fuck are you stupid people". He shout at Taehyung.

"Woah, calm down, dude. Let's have some talk first, shall we?" Taehyung said and smirk.

The man grit his teeth, as he can see being struggle to get the grip off his tied leg, looking like he want to kick Taehyung.

"Aww how sweet of you to kick me, knowing that you can't even do anything. Let me teach you how to do that". Taehyung said and he harshly punch that man's face.

"What the fuck was that, you bastard?" The man said, hissed as he feel a drop of blood from the corner of his broken lips.

"That's for hurting what's mine".

"What's yours? I don't know what the heck are you talking about. Leave me now shitheads".

"Not that easy, dude. Now I see you have choosen death then. And plus, you got to pay for doing bad things to V's property". Taehyung smirk when seeing the man having shocked expression after hearing the name. He snap his fingers to his bodyguard who nod in reply and handing him a gun.

The tied man start to shiver on his seat, knowing he has messed up with the most feared mafia leader.

"Say goodbye to the world, Mr. Choi". That's what he said every he's about to kill someone. And without waiting for the other to reply, he pull the trigger, giving a head shot on the guy called as Mr. Choi's head. And soon he smile in victory, throwing down the gun.

He signalled his bodyguard to get rid of dead body as he get out of the basement, going to check what his baby is doing.

Meanwhile...

Jungkook open his eyes, looking around at the unfamiliar surrounding. He's in a big room, almost as big as his house. His eyes wondering around and noticed his body being wrapped with bandage and he's in someone else's clothes. Jungkook start to shiver, being scared about who's responsible for all this. The door opened making him flinch.

To be continued...

So how was it? Kindly vote comment and enjoy this book🌹🌹

Take a look at my handsome bias💜💜So who's your bias in bts?🤔

So who's your bias in bts?🤔