🌹part 2🌹

Taehyung swirl his chair around, smiling remembering the bunny boy he just met just now.

"His beautiful face, cute eyes, chubby cheeks and damn.. those pretty plum lips that I can kiss till my death. Fuckk I could get crazy because of him. What's his name? I thought I heard that guy called him as Jungkookie or something? I need some information about him. Yoongi hyung's getting a task, then".

He dialed Yoongi's number and the older answered with an annoyed groan. "What do you want?"

"Have a task for you. Come to my office as soon as possible". He said and hung up knowing Yoongi on the other side probably busy cursing at him. Well he's not that scared. He know only one person can make him shit his pants.

Time skip...

"Hyung, I need some informations about someone named Jungkook".

"Surname?"

"Don't have a clue. Just search for it and tell me what you get".

"Jeez wait a damn minute, dude". Yoongi said and began to search for the guy named Jungkook. Well Taehyung can just hope the name is correct.

"Found it. Jeon Jungkook, 20 year old who live near the cafe we went yesterday. Finish his studies at Bangtan highschool and continueing his life with working. Living with his uncle, no siblings and cousins or parents, no information". Yoongi said receiving a nod from the mafia boss.

"Home address".

Yoongi show him the tablet. "Here, too lazy to say it".

Taehyung smirk and nod his head. That's the most important thing. The address.

"So who's this boy? I believe it's none of our enemies". Yoongi said, raising his eyebrow.

"You will know soon". He said. Yoongi shrug and left from there.

Taehyung smirk. "Jeon Jungkook, my baby bunny. I'm gonna get you, beautiful".

Time skip....

Jungkook enter the house, only to be flinched with his body being thrown with something. He look at an empty can of beer that's rolling on the floor.

"You dumbass. Where did you go huh?!" A man suddenly shout, looking so miserable with his messy hair.

"I..I was at work, uncle". Jungkook said while trembling.

"Yeah? And give me your money and go make me something to eat!"

"B..but uncle.. it's early in the month and I haven't receive my payment yet. I don't have money to buy you food".

"You dare talk back to me?! Come here you stupid boy!" The man said and start to get closer to Jungkook make the poor boy badly trembling.

The man start to beat Jungkook up using his belt make Jungkook beg him to stop feeling very pain on his whole body. Being abused by his own uncle, no one knows about it other then Yugyeom. Yugyeom know Jungkook's uncle is abusive, and told Jungkook many times to report it to police. But for some reasons he don't want it and keep on telling Yugyeom that he's okay.

"U..uncle..it hurts..stop it". Jungkook said weakly while his tears can't stop running down his cheeks, bearing with the belt from his uncle.

The door burst open, revealing someone who come inside the house and beat the shit out of the man who just hit Jungkook. Without having time recognising the person, Jungkook passed out.

************************************
Taehyung is right now in front of Jungkook's house gate. Being all alone without anyone with him, not even his bodyguard. There's no way he would let anyone see Jungkook other than himself.

Taehyung get close to the door and he heard shouts from inside with someone begging. He burst the door opened and curled his fist looking at the love of his life get beaten up mercilessly by someone. Taehyung hurriedly run to the person and punch him in his jaw. He's busy throwing punches as soon as the man become unconscious, he look at the boy who is laying on the other side with his eyes closed.

Taehyung go to Jungkook, removing his hair that is covering his face and he gritted his teeth looking at the stained tears on his cheeks. He could have kill that man, but decided not to since the man deserve some more pain for hurting what's his.

He dialed someone's number. "I need you to drag someone to the basement. I'll send you the location later". Taehyung said and hung up. He pick Jungkook's body up like a bridal style and go to his car.

To be continued...

Hello Rosies💜💜just saying that I finished this chapter pretty early.

Just in case, you're having a bad day hehehe😉