🌹part 4🌹

"You're up". He got greeted by a handsome but cold face of someone. Jungkook quickly get up.

"Don't. Don't come closer". He said make Taehyung stopped in his track.

"W..who are you?" Jungkook ask trembling.

"I'm Kim Taehyung. Or...V". Taehyung said both of his names, intentionally want Jungkook to know his real self.

"V.. you're a mafia! What do you want from me. How am I even here?!"

"Baby, calm down". Taehyung said, start to come closer only to be stopped at by Jungkook again.

"Stop right there. And don't call me baby. I'm not your baby. Get me out of here you monster!". He call Taehyung like that make Taehyung grit his teeth as he try to calm down for his loved one.

"Baby, I said calm down. You misunderstood me".

"Misunderstood what? You kidnapped me, and change my clothes. Y..you molested me, monster!!"

"Enough!" Taehyung had enough by the stubborn Jungkook as he push the younger harshly against the wall make him groan in pain.

"I said stop but you don't want to listen to me. Listen here Jeon Jungkook. You're mine! You're fucking mine and I won't let you leave from here. A small step of yours out of this place and I'm sure I would wreck your beautiful body, baby".

"I'm not yours". He shout but harshly got his wrist pinned on top of his head make him whimper in pain.

"Don't make me fucking angry, Jeon Jungkook!"

"L..leave me.. you're hurting me". Jungkook said weakly trying to get out of Taehyung's tight grip on his wrist.

"I told you, babyboy. Don't make me angry. You're so stubborn". Taehyung whisper as he lean closer and place his head on Jungkook's neck. Craziness get over him that he began to sniff Jungkook's neck, leaving Jungkook who is trembling feeling hot breath against his skin.

"Mine. You're mine, beautiful". Taehyung whisper against Jungkook's neck.

"I.. I'm not yours. I want to get out of this place. You're a m..monster". Jungkook said with heavy breath, still not giving up to deny those words from the mafia.

Taehyung grip harder on Jungkook's wrist before throwing the small body on the table making Jungkook's body bouncing as Taehyung hover above him.

"What did I say, Jungkook. You're not getting out. Now you're being a very bad boy. Get ready to face your punishment, baby". Taehyung said and attack Jungkook's neck, harshly kissing it making Jungkook wiggle under him. But it's just no use when Taehyung pinned his wrist up his head.

Jungkook scream in pain when he feel his neck got bitten by Taehyung. He's feeling no other then being tortured and abused by the heartless mafia.

"I marked you. You're fucking mine, Jeon Jungkook". Taehyung growl, slightly lick Jungkook's fresh hickey before kisses his neck more.

Jungkook is being tired now. He close his eyes, leting his neck being abused by the strong mafia while his tears continuing to roll down his cheeks. Jungkook know he can't fight back. He feels weak, so weak right now that he cursed himself for not being able to protect his body from someone.

Taehyung stop what he's doing when he feel Jungkook stop struggling as he hear soft sniffs from the younger. He look up, mentally cursing himself for hurting the poor soul. His hands move to Jungkook's face, wiping away the tears. Yet, Jungkook isn't opening his eyes. Taehyung is worried seeing the non stop tears from the younger's closed eyes.

"Don't cry, baby. I'm sorry that I hurt you. Take a rest, petal. I'll be back". Taehyung plant a soft kiss on Jungkook's forehead before getting up from the younger's body and get out of the room, leaving Jungkook who is still in his tears.