Chapter Ten

The feeling of wanting him, needing him is so intense that I can barely stand it. I feel like an animal in heat. "Jake." I glare at him. "What's happening?"

"You're beginning to accept the bonds. You've accepted mine which is why you have no control over your own body, or how it's functioning at least." He smirks.

A moan slips out from my lips and I arch my back causing me to lift out of the seat from an amazing ripple of pleasure racing through my body and straight into my soaking core.

Jake speeds faster through the traffic, as if my need is driving him as insane as it's making me feel. I look down at his lap to see it's indeed making him feel a certain way. The bulge in his jeans has me gripping the handle of the door with anticipation and needy desire. Another ripple of pleasure burns through my body, making me moan again only this time I'm almost screaming from the pleasure.

"Damnit Jez, you're gonna make me come in my pants. We're almost there." He reaches his hand down trying desperately to readjust himself. Within seconds the suv comes to a halting stop and he jumps out of the car not bothering to close the door behind him. He swings open my door and lifts me out of the car, cradling me to his chest. "Unfortunately for you, I'm not going to go easy. Not this time Darling."

His words making me whimper and I grip my hands around his neck. Once we enter the mansion he wastes no time setting me on my feet and backing me up against the wall. Before I can do anything, his lips crash against mine. Another ripple of pleasure flowing through my veins like fire. His lips are as needy as my own, and i don't wait a second longer before opening my mouth allowing his tongue to invade my mouth. Our tongues clash, our teeth grazing softly as we indulge in one another. Without warning he pulls away, and reaches into his pocket, pulling a knife out. "Sorry Darling, but these are in my way." He says right before he takes the blade and cuts the hoodie from my chest, and then proceeds to do the same with my jeans. My nipples are taught against my bra creating the right amount of pain mixed with pleasure. His hands are instantly on my body once the fabric falls from my body and he reaches behind me unclasping my bra before it too falls into a pool of fabric at our feet.

"So fucking beautiful." He takes in the sight of me and it makes my desire for him even more crazed. I almost feel like I would die if he doesn't touch me.

His lips find mine again, then he travels his too eager lips down the side of my jaw and my neck. He reaches up and kneads one of my breasts with his large hand before raking his tongue over my other nipple. He sucks the hard bud into his mouth and I let out a loud moan, gasping from the intensity his touch is giving me. "Jake." His name is a moan on my lips. A pleading for him to be inside me. "We can play later, if you don't put your cock in me right now I very well might kill you." I glare at him.

He chuckles deeply. "Whatever you want, Darling." 

He wastes no time unzipping his jeans. Grabbing the back of my thighs, he hoists me up and I wrap my legs around his waist and throw my arms around his neck as he pushes me back up against the wall. "Hold on tight, Darling." His hardness is pressed against my entrance and I almost come right then and there. Without another word, he thrusts into me, hard and unforgiving. I scream out, digging my fingers into his shoulders as I come around him. My walls tightening around him like a vice. He shows my pussy no mercy as he plows into me, over and over. Moans and screams pour from my lips and I watch him as his eyes find mine, desire and hunger mixed with something else matches my own.

His cock stretches me, and my walls take all of him willingly accepting his length and width. A wave of pleasure rolls through me again and I cry out.

"Fuck." He pants. Not slowing down one bit, his thrusts become stronger, harder. "Such a good girl taking my cock." He purrs in my ear. "Milk my cock Darling. I want to feel your walls grip me as I fill you with my seed." He doesn't relent. He fucks me so hard I can see stars, my orgasm spilling through me uncontrollably. I scream out his name as he thrusts one final time and holds still inside of me.

He rests his forehead against mine. "You're ours. You're not going anywhere. We will risk our lives for you over and over to prove what you mean to us." I don't say anything but in reply I softly press my lips to his.

That was probably the best sex I'd ever had. And knowing that I still have four more fae to fuck has me riled up and ready to go again.

"Needy are we?" He whispers.

"I don't see how I could ever get enough of that." I say with a smirk on my face.

"Well then, how about we test just how hungry you are?" He slips out of me and sets me back on my feet. But just as I'm getting ready to take him again he pushes down on my shoulders and forces me on my knees. Looking up at him, I can see exactly what he wants. And I'm more than eager to give it to him. His hardness is pushed against my lips and I open my mouth just as he forcefully thrusts his cock inside until it hits the back of my throat, making me gag. He reaches down and grabs fistfulls of my hair and uses it as a grip while he thrusts into my mouth. I can feel his own pleasure down our bond and it causes me to moan at the feeling of how much pleasure I'm giving him. How I'm the one being able to make him feel this way. Within a few minutes he tenses and then warmth slides down my throat, as he holds me there. Slowly he pulls out of my mouth and I swallow. He leans down to swipe the tears from my face, "Still hungry, Darling?"

I smile. "I think I'll always be hungry from now on." I giggle.

"I can't disagree. How about we clean up and grab something to eat? We can always play later. " He winks at me. He chuckles and I swear it's one my new favorite things to hear. I turn around to to climb the stairs and he slaps my ass. I laugh as I run faster up the stairs inviting him to chase me. When we make it to his room, he wraps his hands around my waist and pulls me towards him. " You're my new favorite thing." He laughs before letting me go and walking to the bathroom. I can't take my eyes off of him as I watch his back muscles work and damn his ass is nice to. He looks as though he's been sculpted after a greek god.

I can't help but grow anxious in a good way about what's in store for me. If it's anything like this, I'll be more than happy to accept these bonds. Because fuck was I never going to be the same afterwards.