o n e

"Are you sure you guys will be okay?" Zoe asked

"We're not five. We don't need you to walk us inside" Bella said as she opened the passenger door and hopped out of the car.

"Don't worry. I'll keep an eye on her" Pearl said from the backseat as she opened her door

"Thanks. And remember to text me if you need anything" Zoe said as Pearl got out.

Pearl smiled and waved at her sister as she drove off before turning around to find her other one. "Bell! Where are you going?" she shouted, rushing after her.

"It's a school, Pearl. I'm going to class, where do you think I'm going" Bella said, rolling her eyes.

"We're supposed to wait over there for the principal, remember" Pearl told her, gesturing towards the bench outside.

Bella groaned as she walked over to the bench, Pearl following behind her. "Why are you in such a mood today?" Pearl asked as they sat down.

"I can feel the electricity rushing through my hands. It won't stop" she said.

"Remember what Zoe said. Try thinking of something that makes you happy to calm you down" Pearl said.

Although both girls were still learning to control their powers, Isabella was having a harder time. Being an air fairy meant she could control the electricity around her.

Because of that she could feel it all the time around her and it was really hard to turn off. Zoe had been working with both her sisters to find their anchors but neither had found one yet.

But she trusted her sisters to be able to keep each other in check until they did. Both girls looked up as another girl walked over and stood in front of them.

'Hi. Is anyone sitting here?" she asked.

Pearl was quick to shake her head. "No, go ahead. We're just waiting for the principal to show us where to go. It's our first day" she said.

Out of all three siblings Pearl had always been the more outgoing one.

"You're new too? Well at least I won't be the only one. I'm Allison" the girl smiled as she sat next to them.

"I'm Pearl. This is my sister Isabella but everyone just calls her Bella" she said, a bright smile adorning her face. Bella only sent Allison a small smile not really in the mood for conversation.

Allison reached in her bag as her cell phone started ringing and sighed when she saw the caller ID. "It's my mom" she huffed before pressing the phone to her ear.

"Mom, three calls on my first day is a little overdoing it" she said.

Pearl and Bella tried to hide their discomfort. They could only wish they had their mom around to pester them with calls.