e l e v e n

"Lock it! Lock it!"

"Lock it! Lock it!"

"Does it look like I have a key?"

"Grab something!"

"What?"

"Anything!"

Bella and Pearl tuned out the shouting from Scott and Stiles. Their breathing was erratic as their brains replayed the image of Zoe being attacked by the alpha over and over again.

They had all but mentally checked out until they heard Scott shouting at Stiles. "No, Stiles! Don't!"

"Stiles!" Pearl shouted as they watched him slip out of the door, his idea being to grab the bolt cutters he dropped to keep the door shut.

The coast seemed clear. That was until the alpha appeared from behind his jeep, slowly creeping towards him.

"Stiles! Come back, come back!" they shouted. Turning Stiles' eyes widened as he saw the alpha running towards him.

"Oh shit" he mumbled, turning and rushing back inside.

He slammed the bolt cutter into the door handles. "Oh my god. Oh my god" Pearl mumbled, clutching onto Bella's hand.

"She's not dead. I'm sure she's fine" Bella said, trying to reassure her sister as well as herself. Scott and Stiles turned and walked over to them, Scott suddenly feeling like it was his fault they were even there.

"Is that going to hold?" Bella asked him.

"Probably not," he said, trying to come up with a plan. Hearing a howl in the distance, Pearl jumped as tears pooled in her eyes.

"Come on. We gotta move" Stiles said, taking her hand as the four of them ran down the hall into the first empty classroom.

"The desk!" Scott called, gesturing for Stiles to help him move it. The two boys started to push it but stopped when they realized it would make too much noise.

"The door's not gonna keep it out," Bella said, thinking they probably shouldn't lock themselves in there anyway.

"I know" Scott groaned, looking around the room.

"It's your boss," Stiles said.

"What?"

"Deaton, the alpha? You're boss" Stiles told him.

"What? No!"

"Scott, he's right. He disappears and that thing shows up 10 seconds later? He killed Derek and Zoe is...she's still out there. We need to get of here!" Bella said.

Stiles looked around, hearing water splashing from behind him. He looked over at Pearl who was standing off to the side as water fell from a dark cloud hovering over her.

"Hey, what are you- Is it raining?" he asked, rushing over to her.

"I'm sorry" she cried. "I can't make it stop."