t w o

After dropping Scott off at work Stiles drove the two girls home

After dropping Scott off at work Stiles drove the two girls home. Zoe's car was parked in the driveway. "Thanks for the ride," Bella said as she hopped out leaving Pearl alone with Stiles.

"I really do appreciate it. And thanks for carrying me over the water earlier" she said.

"Oh, yeah, of course. No problem" he said.

"So, um, are you going to Lydia's party Friday?" she asked.

"Uh, yeah, yeah. I think so. Are you?" he asked.

"I want to but Bella doesn't want to go and I really don't wanna go alone," she said.

"You don't have to go alone. You could go with me. If you want to" he said, his voice nearly shaking from how nervous he was.

"Like a date?" she asked, smiling.

"Um, yeah. Like a date" he said.

"I would love to," she said, not being able to hide her excitement.

They both turned to look out the window as all the lights in her house went all at once. Pearl sighed knowing it was probably Bella.

Peal turned back to him, sending him a small smile. "I should go. But I'll see you Friday?" she asked.

"Yeah. See you Friday" he smiled, still not being able to believe he had a date.

Pearl hopped out of his jeep and rushed inside. "What happened this time?" she asked, walking into the kitchen but froze when she saw who was standing there.

Next to Zoe was Derek Hale, the man from the woods earlier. Bella must have accidentally shorted out the power again in her surprise.

"Guys, this is-"

"Derek Hale?" the two teens asked in unison.

"Wait, you know him? How do they know you?" Zoe asked, looking at Derek who was still surprised that not only were the teens he saw near his house her sisters but one could control electricity.

"He was in the woods earlier," Pearl said.

"How did you know he was in the woods?" Zoe asked.

"We were there," Pearl said like it was obvious.

"You two were in the woods? Alone?" she asked.

"Well technically by definition no we weren't alone if we were both there," Bella said and Zoe narrowed her eyes at her.

"And we were with Scott and Stiles," Pearl said.

"Who the hell are Scott and Stiles?" Zoe asked.

"They go to our school. They're really nice. And really cute" Pearl said.

"You went into the woods with two boys you don't know?" Zoe asked.

"You brought home a man that you don't know," Bella said.