f o u r

"And you're absolutely positive?" Zoe asked

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"And you're absolutely positive?" Zoe asked.

"Yes. Scott said he recognized her dad as the guy who tried to shoot him" Bella sighed.

"But how do we know Allison is involved? She seems really nice" Pearl said.

"They all seem nice at first, Pearl. But as of now Allison and her family can't be trusted" Zoe said.

"Is her family the one who..." Bella trailed off, not even able to finish her own sentence.

"I'm not sure. But I don't want us to find out the hard way. Just remember to lay low" Zoe sighed.

She looked at her two sisters who seemed to be avoiding making eye contact with her. "Oh, God. Please don't tell me you've already told someone" she said.

"Only Stiles," Pearl said, shrugging her shoulders.

"And Scott," Bella added. Zoe sighed as she leaned against the cabinets behind her.

"Okay. But nobody else. And stay away from Allison" she said. Pearl and Bella nodded as they headed upstairs.

"Do you really think Allison could be a hunter?" Pearl asked.

"I'm not sure but Zoe's right. We don't want to find out the hard way" Bella told her.

The next morning Zoe drove over to Derek's place after dropping Pearl and Bella off at school. Hearing her car pull up he met her outside.

"Is something wrong?" he asked, sensing the distressed look on her face.

"I'm not sure actually. I was hoping you could help" she said, walking over to him.

Derek only looked at her, curiously wondering what he could possibly help her with. "Do you know anything about the Argents?" she asked.

Immediately, Zoe could sense the anger coming off of Derek and almost regretted asking. "This is about Allison, isn't it?" he asked.

"How did you know?" Zoe asked.

"I know that she goes to school with Pearl and Bella. And I do know about their family" he said.

"Something tells me you're about to tell me something really really bad" she sighed.

"The Argents are the one who did this to my house. To my family" he said, his voice laced with anger and hurt.

Zoe could sense that there was something he wasn't really telling her but she decided not to mention it. "Do you know if Allison knows anything?" she asked.

"I don't know yet but I don't think it matters. If she doesn't know now then she will eventually" he told her.

Zoe sighed as she thought about everything she had been involved in since moving there. "Why would they tell us to come here? Why Beacon Hills?" she asked.