Sixteen

I stirred. Trying to open my eyes felt like an impossible feat. They were so dry and heavy, but I did it. Everything was blurry. I blinked over and over, trying to clear my vision, and eventually it worked, maybe a little too well.

Everything was so vivid, so clear. I looked around and I realized I was in an extremely luxurious bedroom. All of the wood was a deep, dark brown. I was laying on a massive  four poster bed that had black sheets and deep purple blankets and pillows. It seemed like four of me could fit on it.

I was alone in the room. I sat up and looked around, taking it all in. The bed was facing a large set of double doors that matched the wood tone of the furniture.

There were two windows that looked to be about twenty feet high on the wall to the right. They were framed with black and purple curtains that were so long they bunched slightly on the ground.

In between them was an alcove with a deep bay window seat, although it was big enough that I could stretch out on it. The wall above the seat contained shelves full of dark colored books.

There were black candles lit on the nightstands, and a sensual red lamp by the one to my left. On the nightstand was a large glass. A glass of blood and a handwritten note. The calligraphy was beautiful.

It read, "Dearest Davina, drink up." and below that, "Augustus"

I snickered. I could almost feel his arrogance through the note. I was about to ignore the invitation, but then the scent hit me and I pounced for the cup. I chugged it and it ran down the sides of my mouth, warm and fresh. It was delectable. I had never tasted anything so pure and satisfying in my whole existence.

I wished there was more, buckets even. I wanted to bathe in it. I instantly felt better, my movements were smoother, quicker. It literally filled my empty veins. The burning in my throat subsided to a low, dull ache. It was manageable but annoying and I could tell I would need more soon.

I set the cup back down and proceeded to stand. It felt weird in this new body. Nothing ached like when I was human, I didn't even feel sore. This was odd considering the torture I had been put through a moment ago.
I noticed that my movements were much more cohesive and calculated.

I now moved with grace, instead of my prior clunky movements. I could see how impossible it would be to take a misstep, to trip and fall, or bump into something.

I could smell everything, from the deeply erotic manly scent, to the fresh soap on the sheets. I could smell the dirt on the large purple and black area rug, as well as the old book smell. I could smell the glue that bound the spine. When I was human I never smelled any of this.

I could hear everything, boots crushing gravel below the window, a stream sounded somewhere nearby. I could even hear the wicks being eaten by the flickering flames on the candles. Birds sang so faintly, something told me they were miles away.

My sight was incredibly enhanced. I could see every minuscule particle that floated through the stream of sunlight that flooded in through the large windows. I could see the particles of the large rug, and every piece of hair and every pebble that lay within it.

This was very overwhelming, I almost wanted to close my eyes.

I walked to a single door on the left wall, the same dark wood as everything else. I pushed it open to reveal a massive, albeit gorgeous bathroom.

Black tile covered the floor. Deep purple wallpaper covered the walls. I stepped in and explored more.

There was a huge black clawfoot tub to the left, and a two person shower to the right. The massive rug was black as well. There was a beautiful black chandelier in the center of the ceiling that provided a calming glow. A large double sink with dark brown granite counters sat in front of me. Between the two sinks was a massive floor to ceiling mirror framed with black metal. It was pristine. The medal wove delicately around the mirror, almost caressing it. I looked at myself in the mirror. My skin was flawless. I seemed to glow slightly, I just seemed...eternal.

I approached the sink and ran some water on my face. The coldness didn't bother me like it would my human skin. I stared at my face and realized that my cheeks looked fuller, no longer sunken in from my hungry nights at the orphanage. I could've sworn my eyelashes were longer and my hair was fuller. My eyes...

My eyes were a bright red. Much brighter than the Kings. I wondered why his were so impossibly dark. It was very strange to see my eyes red. I quickly looked away, not wanting to dwell on it any longer. I looked down and found another note.

"Freshen up. I'll see you soon." Signed, "Augustus"

I wondered why he didn't sign it, King Augustus. He was so much higher than me. He knew that and he made that clear when he told me I was nothing and would always be nothing. I frowned and tuned to run the bath. The water was warm and it felt wonderful on my icy hand.

I threw off my wretched white dress from the auction and looked at my body in the mirror. My ribs and spine were no longer visible. I looked healthy. My breasts seemed even more full, they sat at a natural place, my nipples were fully erect. I wondered if that was permanent now. I poked one and the feeling was erotic.

My legs looked so long despite my 5'4 height, maybe I was taller now, I couldn't quite tell. They were free of hair from Victeria. I wondered if my hair would grow back.

I dipped my toes into the bath and fully submerged myself. It was very overwhelming. The change in temperature from my now cold skin, to the heat in the tub.  But I savored it and stretched out my tight muscles.

I looked around for any soap and found a fresh bar with the words, Palo Santo, stamped into it. It was black with flecks of something in it. I lathered it under the water and rubbed it all over my body. It smelled amazing, I nearly moaned realizing it smelled like the King.

Was this his room? A heat filled my cheeks that I didn't know could blush anymore. Was I in that delicious man's tub? Was I asleep in his massive bed?

I dunked my head under the water to try and cool myself and my thoughts. This man was ruthless, he was cruel. There is no reason for me to lust after him. On top of that, this feeling of intense sexual frustration was new. Perhaps this was something vampires felt with. I never had the urge to do anything sexual.

After washing my hair, I moved to my knees and rubbed the bar of soap over my breasts. I moaned at the sensation, my nipples were much, much more sensitive. I couldn't imagine how sensitive other parts of myself were...