Twenty-Four

"You do belong to me. I spent 5 million coin on you. And you are sired to me," He spoke as he clasped his hands behind his back and slowly circled me as he continued to speak, "And I do not waste my coin. I will get my money's worth." He whispered in my ear.

I shivered. Not only at his foul words, but his closeness. I could feel his breath on my skin. He then inhaled deeply. Slowly. And moaned ever so slightly at the end of it.

"They were right, you know. You've got this scent," He circled some more and stopped right in front of me. He locked eyes with me and leaned over me ever so slightly. I did not let myself cower, "It's this divine floral smell. Like a flower field covered in honey producing bees. Like the bees search solely for your honey." I nearly moaned.

The way he said my honey was delectable. I knew what sticky substance he was speaking of, as some of it trickled down my thigh at his words. I was so horribly turned on. His arrogance and dominance was so infuriating. But it was also so fucking hot. My body ached for him.

I leaned forward ever so slightly, subconsciously reaching for that broad chest to rub against my hard nipples and give me even an ounce of pleasure.

I knew he saw. I knew it. I closed my eyes and my body shuttered.

An erotic chuckle escaped his lips and he took a large step back. He cocked his head to the right, then the left. A feline smile overtook his face as he spoke, "Oh my dearest Davina. Feeling things are we? I haven't had the opportunity to explain a large portion of being a vampire, let alone a royal sire. Now have I? I can't remember. Have I explained it to you?" He was fucking with me. Fucking with my head and mocking me.

"No. Dearest King, you've yet to explain hardly anything to me." I mocked his innocent tone. "Although maybe that was your plan. Keep me in the dark to exploit my ignorance?" I cocked my head and copied his pose. Although when I clasped my hands behind my back, I rocked my feet. I bounced on my heels slightly. He watched with burning intensity as my breasts strained against the wet nightgown. I watched his eyes follow as they bounced with the impact of my movements.

He inhaled a sharp breath and closed his eyes. Collecting himself. He opened them and spoke, very quickly. "You, Davina, are a royal sire. You are much different than an average sire. You are created to bear my seed. My venom makes you indestructible. I've chosen you to bear my heir." My breath caught. What the fuck. Who the fuck said that was his choice? I was shaking with rage.

"What." I bit out. I rushed to him, getting in his face, "the fuck. Are. You. Talking. About." I'd never been that angry in my existence. I wanted to beat his face in. Once again, who the fuck did he think he was?

"It is a sacred practice. Rarely used. Most of us find our mates in the first 500 years of our existence. If that doesn't happen, the law states that a royal may find a sire. This is to ensure an heir in case something happens to the rulers." I was seething. "Some rulers used it as a way to have concubines, or slaves, others just wanted to have several heirs. When things were worse and war was raging, many heirs would die. But things have died down in the last millennium. The last war didn't trigger much of this." He explained.

"Your body is now hardwired to breed, even more than before. I chose you for your strength. Your beauty. Your wit. You will make an excellent mother, and seed barer. You will survive the birth. I can tell." He continued, "This probably explains why your needs have felt so..." He cocked his head left and right, "heightened." He smiled. The fucker smiled.

"This is some sick shit. Fuck you." I growled, "I will not be a seed bearer for you or anyone I do not choose. I am sick and tired of everyone deciding things for me. I am my own person. It is my choice. And I choose no. The only way you will ever get an heir from me is if you force yourself upon me." I spat. My breath was heaving in and out so harshly. Anger shook me from my core. It was even more intense when it mixed with his. But I was not done. Not nearly.