Fifty-One

He moved his hands down, grabbing my ass and they lingered there. He walked us to the bed until my bottom hit the mattress. He lifted me and threw me onto the comforter. I giggled and watched as he took off his top, savoring his sculpted muscles and running my hand from his chest down to the waistband of his pants.

He climbed on top of me and kissed me, smiling uncontrollably. His kisses became slow and controlled as he kissed my neck, moving down to my chest. I tried to reach my zipper to get the dress fully off as I was becoming desperate for true skin to skin contact. I needed it.

He climbed off of me and I was about to protest in confusion, then he flipped me onto my stomach and ran his hands up from my calves to my thighs to my ass, massaging it and smacking it, hard. I squealed in shock and gripped the comforter, lifting my hips higher and shaking them slightly.
He growled and went for the zipper. He moved terribly slowly, as if he was savoring the view.

He made it down my back and to my ass, where he went as slow as he could. He had no idea that I had no underwear on and the second he realized, he cursed slowly.
He pulled the dress off, throwing it to the ground. He gripped both of my ass cheeks and took a playful bite out of the left, kissing the right.

"Look how fucking beautiful you are." I smiled again as he moved his mouth up my spine, licking and kissing softly. He left a trail of goosebumps in his wake.

"August. Please." I arched my back into his kisses slightly. I needed more.

I rolled back over and took his face in my hands, kissing his lips with a fierceness. His hands roamed all over my body, rubbing, grabbing, and savoring.

He paid special attention to my full breasts, cursing once again as he took a handful, flicking my erect nipple and sucking on it slowly and harshly.

"Ah, shit." I couldn't help but moan into the sensation. I had never had a man touch me so safely and I loved it.

He moved, kissing his way down my stomach, keeping my nipple hostage between his large fingers, taunting the skin there. The sensation had hot liquid leaking onto the comforter from between my thighs.
He kissed and kissed until he reached my sex. He gently spread me apart, admiring.

"Fuck, Davina. I swear to heaven above that you will be mine as long as I live. Only mine." His words were a snarl and a promise. His possessiveness turned me on even more and I reached down, needing some friction on my clit.

He grabbed my hand gently and chuckled, "That's my job." He held my arms to my sides and started in on my sensitive sex. His tongue explored parts of me that I didn't even know existed, building my climax with every flick of his experienced tongue. He slowly slid two fingers into me, stretching me ever so slightly. He pulled them in and out, so slow it was tormenting.

I moaned loudly, arching away from his grasp and his hands. I couldn't take the intensity. He sped up, paying special attention to my clit and my breath came in hot pants.

"Augustus. Ah, I-fuck." I was nearly there, ready to ascend into bliss, but he stopped, releasing my wrists and softly slapping my sex. "No, please."

He chucked again, a sensual sound, "Not yet my love, I want to cum with you." Hearing those words nearly had me undone.

He climbed down, pulling off his trousers. He wore similar boxers as when we were at the glass lake. Donned with the same massive imprint.

I squeezed my bent legs together in anticipation and nerves. "Gus, I don't know about...that." A blush crept across my cheeks. I wasn't naive, I knew it could happen, but I just wasn't prepared for the possible pain I could experience as I adjusted to his size.

He just smiled and kissed me. "We will go slow, let me know if it's uncomfortable. We can stop." That put me at ease a bit. He was so considerate.

He moved to pull his boxers down and I wanted to look away out of respect, but I kept my eyes drilled on his boxers as he lowered them, letting them fall to the floor.

My eyes widened and I forced myself to clamp my jaw shut, stopping it from dropping open like it wanted to. It was overwhelming to see it in person and I had no idea what to do with it.

It had sprang forward, bouncing slightly and the view was erotic.

He grabbed my ankles and playfully dragged me toward him, spreading my legs before him. He admired my core and rubbed his fingers down the slickness, his cock twitched in response.

He grabbed my hips, adjusting me for better access. He kissed my lips with soft passion and slid into me.

"Fuck. Davina. Fuck." His heavy breathing was erotic and triggered my own. The sounds of him moving in and out were so sexual, it turned me on even more.
He didn't fill me yet, but the action drew a moan and hiss from my lips.

"Oh, shit." I grabbed him, pulling him close and kissing him, our tongues dancing for dominance. My hands messed with his hair and I pulled it softly, morning into his mouth.
He pulled out and pushed back in, a little deeper this time. Over and over he did this until he filled me to the brim.

I had relaxed back on the bed, my back arching at the sensation. He took this as an invitation to caress and massage my aching breasts, the combination was deadly.
I was a mess of moans and pants. Scratches and kisses. Pleas and bites.

He started to massage a spot deep within me, the building sensation was overwhelming. I reached one hand down, rubbing circles on my aching clit and used my other hand to play with my nipples.

The combination was divine. My climax built and built and I could feel that his was as well. His thrusts were becoming less rhythmic and more feral. He lightly grabbed my hair and pulled me to him.

An explosion of emotion and sensation situated all over my body. The feeling was pure euphoria. I moaned his name loudly and he moaned mine in response. He kissed me softly saying, "I love you."

I whispered the sweet words back and we collapsed aside one another on the cool comforter.