Chapter 6: Bloody Cracks

Narrator POV:

It's been 2 weeks and nothing has happened, the police are still investigating on the incident. Objects are starting to think that it's turned back to normal, objects are starting to feel safe again. It's all turned back to normal, no deaths or crime anymore, it's all okay.

But some objects still had their doubts, they thought the murderer wasn't truely gone yet. They thought they had just escaped its grasp, and it was gonna come back sooner or later. The police were one of these objects, they knew it was still lurking out there in the shadows. After all, many objects have reported seeing a dark figure turn into a different shape in the blink of an eye at night. They say it lurks around the woods where no object can see them.

It was gonna come back.

? POV:

Have a break my dear,

I know it must be stressful,

Being a murderer,

Get the one that cannot talk,

The one that cannot scream,

The one that cannot call for help,

The childish one.

R O C K Y

Rocky POV:

I was sitting on a bench near the front of the forest. I didn't like staying in the neighbourhood that much, there were too many objects. I only went there when I needed to eat or go home. I lived with Balloony and Cloudy, sometimes they'd go searching for me, scared that I'd be lost. Or worse now. I doubt I'd be anywhere near next, why would I be? I'm just a child. The wind blew gently against the trees. Making the leaves sway back and forth. The wind pushed me as well, causing me to fall off the wooden bench I was on. Despite being a rock, I was actually quite light. Many objects can pick me up easily, like Balloony. I stood up from my fall and stared at the giant town.

'I might go back right now.'

I started to walk quietly to the town. As I got closer I could hear the chatter and noise. I saw Foldy up ahead, staring directly at me. As I got closer, I could easily tell that she was actually quite stressed. I looked at the pale blue origami, with a confused look on my face. She sighed quietly to herself and whispered.

"I'm sorry.'

I gave a short and confused hum, before my heart quickly started pounding fast.

'It couldn't be, why would it? It's fine, right?'

My legs trembled in fear and I slowly began to take a step back. My lip opened slightly and my eyes started to shake. I continued to take steps back, Foldy not following. She stood there silently, looking like she was focusing very hard on my movements. She reached into the empty space between her folded paper, and pulled out a..

Pen POV:

I was heading out of town for now, neither Eraser nor Blocky were home and I'm not sure where my sister lives.. Objectville can be like a maze sometimes when you're trying to find others. I was nearly at the exit, just a few more houses to pass and I'd be out in the calm forest. Where leaves would blow everywhere and little triangular bits of sunlight would shine onto the grassy floors of the forest through the empty bits of the trees that allowed the sunlight in. It was weirdly loud, I could hear many fallen leaves being crushed beneath some object's feet. And could occasionally hear grunts of annoyance, yet no object was in sight or talking. But eventually after a few more moments of standing in the front of the forest in confusion, the sounds grew larger. Now I could hear heavy panting and could see two blobs in the distance between the shaded forest. I couldn't exactly tell what was going on, but suddenly it hit me. I hid behind the tall fences that made the door to the forest and poked my head out after a few minutes had gone by, and I never expected the two objects I saw. Rocky and Foldy, I pulled my head back behind the fence and took a moment to take a little breather after seeing what I just saw. It was Foldy violently jabbing a knife into the top of Rocky's head, I didn't know he was so easy to break. When I went to look, I saw Foldy, and she saw me too. But instead of attacking me, she turned into Lightning right in front of my eyes and flew off, taking the now crimson coloured knife with him. I could hear him quietly murmur to himself after he flew off.

"Oh no, oh no, what am I gonna tell—"

I could only hear so much before he was too far for me to hear what else he was saying. I moved closer to the little boys lifeless body, his eyes were completely empty and his open wounds poured out bright red blood. It was so disgusting. As I peered into the forest I saw them running from I could see a disgusting amount of blood on the grass, which was now a deep maroon colour. But my mind quickly cut to something else, Bracelety. That's who Gaty said killed Ice Cube, but maybe she saw Foldy. They are around the same shade of blue and they both have the same shape. I'm not sure what to believe. I'm sad Rocky's gone, as well as Ice Cube. I didn't exactly like either of them, but they didn't deserve anything close to this. I should go report this now, shouldn't I?

Woohoo more chapters!!
I've been feeling really motivated these past few weeks
Stay tuned for more :)