Welcome Young Maidens

In the town of Greenwich it was every young Maiden's favorite time of the year

In the town of Greenwich it was every young Maiden's favorite time of the year. Where every young maiden was to presented to the world saying that they are ready to be wedded. There are 3 houses were in everyones eyes. The Bridgerton household, Featheringtons, and the Norrington's. The Bridgerton's were known for the handsome Son and beautiful daughters. The Norrington's were known for their talents. Both family's were getting their daughters ready of the world. "You ready darling?" Lady Norrington asked her youngest child. A girl with brown hair looked up to her mother and said, "Quiet nervous honestly. I'm just happy that Daphne is also doing it this year as well. So that I'm not alone." Lady Norrington smiled at her daughter when you eldest son came in. 

"Eden sister. You look just absolutely gorgeous." Eden smiled at her brother. 3 of her older sisters came in. "Alexander is right Eden. You look like you just came from the stars." Her sister Beatric said. "Not even that Bea. Mother Nature decided to give her multiple gifts." Her sister Carla said standing beside her twin Danielle. All the siblings giggled at this as Lady Norrington smiled at her children getting along with each other "How is Derek, Bea?" Eden asked as Beatrice smiled putting her hand on her stomach and said, "Derek and I are gonna have a child." Everyone cheered for Beatrice. You see Alexander got married to a girl named Clarice and has twins Alicia and Barney. Beatrice married a gentleman named Derek. Carla just got married to a gentleman named Jonas.

Danielle is engage to be married in a few months. "No need to dawdle everyone. Down to the carriages." The family all walked down in between the Featherington's and Bridgertons. As Eden looked over at Daphne who looked over at her. Eden gave her a smile with a slight nod as Daphne did the same. She looked over to the Featherington's to see the P siblings. Alexander helped all his sisters into the carriages. Eden takes slow breathes as Beatrice holds Eden's hand and said, "You have nothing to worry about. Duke or Lord will be lucky to be your husband and to have someone as beautiful as you." Eden smiled thanking Beatrice as the Norrington family drove off.