A Celebratory Dinner

The Norrington family were walking to the Bridgerton household

The Norrington family were walking to the Bridgerton household. As Margot knocked on the door a maid opened it and welcome them in. They headed to their lounge to see the Bridgerton family hanging out. "Eden!" All the sudden she was nearly knocked down as she looked down. "Gregory, Hyacinth. How are my favorite trouble makers?" Gregory said, "Brilliant." Eden giggled, going into her bag giving the youngest Bridgerton's some apples from her backyard. "Us  young ones have to stick together." Gregory and Hyacinth hugged Eden as they ran to the couch. Daphne walked too Eden and said, "You'll be a wonderful mother Eden. You just need a wonderful husband." That's when Anthony walked over. "Eden." Bowing as Eden curtsied and said, "Lord Bridgerton." Anthony looked at Eden walking up to her as their chest nearly meet. "Please call me Anthony."

A maid then came in interrupting the intimate moment as she said, "Dinner is ready." Anthony raised his arm for Eden to take as she gave a thankful smile. The Bridgerton's and Norrington's sat at the table. Margot and Violet made it where Eden and Anthony sat together. Anthony took the chair out for Eden to sit down as the food was being brought. "So Eden, do you have plans on your future?" Violet asked. Eden blushed and said, "I would love to be a mother and keep the tradition of having all my kids name from the alphabet." Margot and Violet smiled as Anthony was just admiring the young Norrington's beauty. "Anthony?" Anthony snapped out of his daze. "Hmm, yes?" 

Violet giggled and said, "Why don't you show Young Eden around. To get to know her better?" Eden blushed as Anthony smiled. "That's a good idea mother. Lady Norrington would you do me the honors?" Eden blushed even more as she nodded and taking Anthony's hand. The couple walked away making all the girls squeal but the boys kinda confused on what is happening.