Dancing

It was the day of the party and the Norrington family had arrived to the palace

It was the day of the party and the Norrington family had arrived to the palace. Alexander walked with Eden as they walked down stairs and Margot said, "Let's go find the Bridgerton's and hopefully Eden will have more suitors that way." Margot didn't mean that because she wanted to talk to Violet about the courtship between Anthony and Eden. Walking through the crowd they finally arrived to the Bridgerton's as Violet said, "Hello Margot, Alexander, and Eden. Beautiful party?" Eden nodded as she saw in the corner of her eye Anthony walking over with Daphne. "Lady Norrington, Lord Norrington, Eden." Anthony said. Eden smiled as she nodded to Anthony making Margot look at Violet who nodded.

"Anthony, why don't you go dance with Eden. Alexander you do the same with Daphne." Eden and Anthony glanced at each other as he walked over to her. "May I have the honor of your first dance?" Eden blushed as she took Anthony's hand and walked into the crowd as the two started to dance. Alexander glared at Anthony and Eden but took Daphne into the crowd as well. The two couples started too dance as Violet and Margot smiled at the sight of Anthony and Eden. "What if you discuss about courtship with Eden. To Anthony." Margot said to Violet as Violet pondered for a moment.

After the dance Anthony, Alexander, Eden, and Daphne all got together near the food when they heard a voice. They all turned to see a very tall gentleman who was attractive but not Eden's type. "Basset!" Anthony yelled out as the gentleman hugged Anthony and Alexander. "Basset let me introduce my sister Eden and Anthony's sister." Basset kissed Eden and Daphne's hand. "Eden, Daphne. This is Simon Basset a very close friend of me and Alexander." Anthony said. Eden smiled but Daphne stayed quiet. "So Bridgerton, is this your lady?" Eden eyes widened as she blushed and Anthony said, "No. We just danced." Simon nodded.

The party was coming to a close as all ladies headed back home.