An Invitation

The Norrington family was enjoying their afternoon

The Norrington family was enjoying their afternoon. Beatrice was in the piano while Eden was dancing. Anthony was reading while Carla was sewing and Danielle was painting. Margot was enjoying her moment watching her youngest and 2nd oldest bonding.  One of the maids in the house brought a letter to Lady Margot for her to read. She read it and nodded to the maid still watching Eden dancing. Ever since Eden was little she loved to dance. The movement was calming to her as her moved gracefully. Then at the end she heard someone clapping as all the siblings looked toward the door to see Anthony and Daphne. Eden blushed knowing that Anthony had seen her danced.

"Welcome Bridgertons!" Alexander called out to the sibling duo. Daphne walked over to Eden as she was complimenting Eden's dancing. Anthony was just admiring the young Norrington girl when he snapped out of his daze. "My mother wanted to invite you to dinner to celebrate Daphne and Eden tonight." Margot smiled, looking toward her children and said, "That would be wonderful. We will see you both tonight." Anthony nodded as he called to Daphne for them to leave. He walked over to Eden bowing and giving Eden's hand a kiss. Eden blushed as Margot saw the oldest Bridgerton and her youngest together. 

"Ooh! Someone has a potential suitor!" Beatrice called out making Alexander and Eden seem confused. "What do you mean sister?" Alexander asked, as Beatrice and Danielle sat beside their little sister. "What Beatrice is trying to say brother. Is that the Lord Bridgerton has his eye on the youngest Norrington daughter." Carla said, teasing her little sister but getting a disgusted look from their brother as he said, "There's no way. I have known Anthony since childhood and he has never looked for a bride." All three sister rolled their eyes making the mother chuckle walking up to her son. "Their right though darling. Even your own mother sees it." Alexander looked confused as Margot said, "Alright everyone lets get ready. Beatrice please make sure that Eden is extra gorgeous tonight."