Wedding of the Season

It was the day of Anthony and Eden's wedding

It was the day of Anthony and Eden's wedding. Daphne and Simon had gotten married uncover of what had been happening. Violet, Margot, Beatrice, Carla, and Danielle were all helping Eden get ready. Eden was taking slow breathes as she was getting nervous. Margot took a breath and said, "Darling, there is something I must tell you." Eden looked at her mother confused as Margot took a breath and explained to her what happens on the night of the wedding. "He excepts me to do so?" Violet then said, "He will be alright if you aren't ready for it darling." Eden nodded when a knock on the door. Carla opened the door to see Daphne with a smile. "It's time." Eden nodded as they all got up and walked down the stairs.

Eden saw the outside was everything she dreamed off. "Who told you?" Margot smiled and said, "You brother paid for everything sweetheart. His present to you because he can't be here." Eden smiled as Daphne opened the door and Eden got to see the whole aisle. Standing there was Anthony looking so handsome and better than she could imagine. She walked down the aisle with her mother beside her. The blossoms were falling just as she imaged they would. Walking down the aisle as the ground around her was filling with the pink leaves. She arrived to the alter as Anthony took her hand and faced her to him.

As the priest was speaking and the couple were staring at each other. Nobody was around them and they didn't care. "Do you Lord Anthony Bridgerton take Lady Eden Norrington to be your viscountess." Anthony smiled. "I do." "Do you Lady Eden Norrington take Lord Anthony Bridgerton." "I do." The priest continues as Eden blushed as the Priest said, "Ladies and Gentleman Lord and Lady Anthony Bridgerton!" Anthony bowed her giving her a kiss