Talking

Eden was by the fireplace reading a book that Beatrice gave her before heading back home

Eden was by the fireplace reading a book that Beatrice gave her before heading back home. Anthony was in the room with Margot and Eden waiting for any suitor's to come in. A maid came in and said, "Lord Bridgerton." Anthony walked in making Anthony roll his eyes but Margot smiled walking up to the young man. "Lord Bridgerton." Anthony bowed in respect of Margot as he said, "Lady Norrington." But his eyes laid onto Eden who wasn't paying much attention to what was happening. Margot nodded to Anthony as he walked over silently putting a hand softly on her shoulder. Eden seemed confused till she looked up and saw Anthony. "Oh Anthony! How long have you been here? I hope I wasn't rude." Anthony chuckled and said, "Of course not. I just arrived and I was admiring the view of you reading. Many hobbies I see." Eden giggled not noticing that Margot brought Alexander out of the room.

The two sat together talking as Anthony grabbed her hands and said, "I've enjoyed the last few weeks together Eden. But I do have to confess something to you." Eden seemed confused as she said, "Is everything alright Anthony?" Anthony smiled. "Everything is perfect. I have had an eye on a lady for a little bit but I have been to scared to ask her to court me. I believe that the two of us would be a beautiful couple." Eden was saddened to hear that someone she found attractive was admiring someone else. "So what have you come to ask me?" Eden asked, hiding the sadness in her voice. As Anthony said, "What should I do to ask her to court me?" Eden said, "Be upfront. Don't be scared for she might feel the same. Every maiden has been dying to try to court you Anthony." Anthony smiled.

"Eden? Will you do me the honor of courting me?" This made Eden happy and yet confused as Anthony was waiting for an answer. "Yes, yes of course. Anthony. I be honored to court you." Anthony smiled, holding her hand giving them both a chaste kiss as he got up and bowed too Eden. He walked out of the seating room after a few Alexander and Margot came in. Margot then asked, "So what was he wanting to discuss with you?" Eden smiled to herself looking at her mother and said, "He asked to court me mother. I accepted." Margot cheered for her youngest but Alexander was not happy about this but couldn't stop it.