A Night Walk

As Anthony and Eden were walking in the night's crisp air. Anthony looked at Eden who was glowing by the moonlight. "Has any caught your eye Lady Norrington?" Eden looked at Anthony with a slight smile as they walked. "No one has took the initiative to communicate to me yet. Lord Bridgerton since it was the first day." Anthony chuckled looking at Eden as they both reached the swings. Eden sat on one of the swings looking at the stars and the moon making Anthony smile at her. "You know. You are a wonderful dancer. Any gentleman would be lucky to have you as their Queen, Duchess, Lady." Eden turned to look at Anthony as she got up and said, "What are you implying My Lord?" Anthony walked up too Eden were their chests would meet. "I'm implying that you are the most beautiful and talented lady." Eden and Anthony just looked at each other as Anthony grabbed her hand putting it on his chest.

"Anthony?" Anthony then dragged her away from their house to his secret area. As Eden seemed confused on what was happening when she saw a willow tree. Anthony brushed the leaves out of the way so that they could walk through. When going through Eden was in awe of what she was looking at. Lights were glistening like they were stars. "This is wonderful Anthony." Anthony smiled as Eden turned to look at him. "May I have this dance?" Eden smiled, giving a slight nod as Anthony took her hand and pulled her close. The two danced enjoying each others company as the quiet night was around them.

After a few moments after dancing Anthony had his arm around Eden's waist. Walking her home so nothing happens to her. Giggling to each others jokes when finally they arrived to the Norrington home. "I've enjoyed our time Lady Norrington." Eden smiled as she nodded. "It was very enjoyable Lord Bridgerton." As the two looked at each other a little longer the door behind Eden opened and it was Alexander with a glare. "Eden please come inside and get ready for bed." Eden seemed confused on Alexander reaction but nodded. Waving goodnight to Anthony who waved back but was confronted by Alexander. "Did you take my sister to your "Secret Place"?" Anthony looked ashamed as Alexander rolled his eyes.

"Being the man of the household I best banish you from seeing my sister any further. I don't want her to be another one of your *****." Anthony got pissed at Alexander saying this as he said, "She's not like that. I actually feel something for her. I believe she feel the same way Lord Norrington. Your mother wouldn't like you to keep any suitors away from her daughter. I'm also higher ranking in this work than you. Good Night Lord Norrington." Anthony walked away to his house not noticing that Eden was smiling at him hearing his words and upset with Alexander.