Chapter 18

Summary:

Pretty much humor... before phillp funeral

William waited until the nanny left, the snuck out of his room, tip-toeing down the stairs.

"I know where you hid the Oreos MUMMY!" he yelled, even though Diana wasn't at the palace. That's why he had chosen this time to go on his very very important, stealth mission.

He found the pantry he knew his "treasure" was hiding in.

"You're all MINE" he muttered, pulling the chair to the pantry opening, climbing up on it, and reaching for the Oreos.

William pulled down the Oreos, putting them on the table before putting the chair back, which of course, took a lot of pushing because he was only six years old.

He walked to the recliner, turning on the tv, even though he really wasn't supposed to. He wanted to watch his all time favorite, Dragon Ball Z. It had only been out since April 29th of that year, but he'd quickly become obsessed. Sure the age rating was 8-10, whilst William was only six, but he was almost 8-! And that's all that mattered to him.

Before he knew it, William had eaten the whole box of Oreos.

"Oh dookie" he muttered. It had been a party sized pack and he had eaten all 63 of those addictive cookies. There was no way he'd get away with that.

Charles and Diana went into the bakery. They were still a bit shaken up from what happened earlier, but they would always have each other. Plus, they thought it would be a nice treat for the whole family if they brought them baked goods.

"Hello, your highnesses. How may I help you today?" asked the baker, who ran the store. Diana smiled at him, still cuddled up to Charles.

"Well sir, we'd like a specialty... 15 pack. 2 large chocolate chip cookies, 2 large sugar cookies, 2 large strawberry frosted cookies, 1 large chocolate cupcake with vanilla icing, 1 large vanilla cupcake with chocolate icing, 1 large chocolate cupcake with strawberry icing, 1 large strawberry cupcake with chocolate icing, 1 large strawberry cupcake with vanilla icing, 1 large vanilla cupcake with strawberry icing, one large chocolate cupcake with chocolate icing, one large vanilla cupcake with vanilla icing and one large strawberry cupcake with strawberry icing" Diana said, making sure they'd get a variety pack. The man behind the desk smiled and started making the food.

About a half hour later, he had finished, and wrapped the pastries individually. That's why they loved this bakery. Sure, it wasn't what the Queen called "Royal Standard" but all of her preferred "pastries" tasted like sugared, soggy,cardboard.

And not that Charles would listen to anything his mother said after the way she treated his wife. He wrapped his arm around her shoulders, and they walked out of the bakery, ecstatic to share the treats with their boys.

Little did they know what would happen once they got home.

The couple entered the palace. William had a stack of 3 boxes of Oreos. Diana and Charles exchanged looks. They bought pastries, only for their oldest to eat all the Oreos.

"Young man, you are in big trouble..."

William gulped

Notes:

I don't know how 7 year olds work lol