Kiana Kaslana Transcends Finality in DEATH BATTLE

(Moon Halo - TetraCalyx and Hanser)

Adam: The word Honkai means "collapse" or "chaos" in Chinese, or "Houkai" in Japanese. In miHoYo's multiverse that is Honkai Impact 3rd, this is a radioactive energy that causes chaos in forms of natural disasters, zombies, and even hordes of beasts all to wipe out humanity. All of whom followed the almighty Will of Honkai.

Sara: But never fear! For the world is protected by the Valkyries, superhuman peacekeepers trained to fight against the Honkai's worldwide eruptions. And most, if not all, are women for some reason.

Popup: Females in the Honkaiverse are said to have better adaptability and more resistance to Honkai radiation than males. Though there are exceptions as with Welt Yang, Siegfried Kaslana, MANTIS soldiers from the Previous Era and Adam from the APHO timeline.

Shadow: And Siegfried's wife Cecilia Schariac, the strongest Valkyrie of the Schicksal organization, ended up having a daughter who would become one of the most essential pieces in fighting against the chaotic threat. Her name was Kiana. Life was great for them. Until everything went very wrong.

Adam: See, in the year 2000 inside the Babylon Labs, one of the girls taken in by Schicksal and experimented on named Sirin had become the Herrscher of the Void and seeks revenge on those who condemned her to that life, kickstarting the Second Eruption War. She was eventually defeated at the cost of innocent civilians and the Valkyries who gave their lives, which includes Cecilia Schariac who sacrificed herself to protect Siegfried.

Shadow: But Otto Apocalypse, Schicksal's Overseer, wanted to resurrect Sirin and put her in a suitable vessel in an attempt to control her, so he took Siegfried Kaslana and Cecilia's daughter Kiana and experimented. After countless fails, one of these clones succeeded by the name of K-423.

Sara: Fortunately, Siegfried managed to break in and rescued Kiana. Not too bad right? The thing is, he had taken the clone, not the real Kiana. So he escaped with the clone while his real daughter is still in Otto's grasp.

Adam:

Adam: FOR REAL?! How you could fucked up THAT badly, Siegfried?!

Vanessa: I mean, it's not all that bad, dad. Sure he brainwashed her, but Otto still treated her well and made her the current strongest S-Rank Valkyrie of Schicksal.

Popup: In the mission to save K-423, she was hit by debris and fell from the aircraft they were using to escape. She was grievously injured, but Otto didn't need to create a Soulium body for her. He did however, use Soulium to aid in the healing process. Otto removed all her memories and she woke up an "orphan". She chose the name Bianka Ataegina.

Shadow: Anyways, despite not taking the real Kiana in, he nurtured K-423 and even saved her from a Honkai attack when she went confront it after he got injured from a previous one. It was that day, her birthday to be exact, that he gave her the best birthday give: her name, Kiana Kaslana.

Kiana Kaslana

Hand-to-hand martial arts

Kaslana gun-kata fighting style

High resistance to Honkai energy

Near-limitless Honkai energy reserves (In her Herrscher forms)