Khyber tracks down DEATH BATTLE

(Khyber theme OST - Ben 10)

Emma: Not much is known about my former wielder and master, Khyber, other than that he escaped his extremely hostile planet Sangerosia. Afterwards he was hired by Dr. Psychobos and Malware for a mission, to obtain predator DNA.

Jack: See Malware managed has obtained important but flawed schematics to make a knock-off Omnitrix dubbed the Nemetrix. And Khyber was tasked with capturing a lot of predator aliens for the Nemetrix. He first used the Nemetrix on Max Tennyson's former friend Phil Billings btu after it was discovered that it can only be used by non-sapient beings, Khyber used on his Anubian Baskurr Zed for most of his hunts.

Emma: At least until he abandoned Zed and got a Panuncian for her replacement. Yes. Zed is a girl.

Khyber

Skilled hacker

Able to whistle through his gills to make make commands

Skilled in pressure points

Superhuman strength and durability

Swordsmanship

Flashlight

Flash Drive

Hunting Rifle

Blades

Gas Mask

Electric Whip

Goo Gun

Laser-like Bear Trap

Emma: Khyber is armed with a lot of things fitting his hunter status such. He's got a hunting rifle equipped with a infrared scope, different types of blades, goo guns, force field traps, a gas mask, a flashlight, a flashdrive and an electric whip. He's capable of hacking into any technology, especially Plumber technology, which he has done on multiple occasions.

Jack: He even knows  pressure point called the Hephaestan Neuro Grip which can subdue all kinds of prey. Ugh, fell for that several times.

Emma: But let's talk about  the dangerous device around Khyber's Panuncian's neck. The Nemetrix is able to turn him into aliens that are considered predators to Ben's Omnitrix aliens. The catch is that any intelligent being can't handle it with the exception of Phil and Khyber who had some help.

Popup: Khyber originally had Skurd, who's a Slime-Biot who can withstand the negative feedback of the Nemetrix and allowing Khyber to use the Nemetrix without mutating. However, Skurd latches unto Ben's Omnitrix after discovering the vast amount of DNA compared to the Nemetrix and leaves it, which forces Khyber to turn into Tyrannopede.

Khyber's Panuncian

Zed's replacement

Nemetrix (Able to turn into predators of the Omnitrix aliens)

Only non-sapient beings can wield the Nemetrix properly because the biofeedback of the Nemetrix would destroy an intelligent mind, as sapient lifeforms cannot handle the savage feral nature of the Nemetrix aliens

Predators (Buglizard, Tyrannopede, Hypotick, Panuncian, Slamworm, Terroranchula, Mucilator, Omnivoracious, Crabdozer and Vicetopus)

Ultimates (Ultimate Panuncian)

Jack: Panuncians are Ditto's predator to which they have huge saber fangs and the ability to duplicate himself, even using duplication to turn the others into different predators. Big Chill's predator Hypnotick can turn intangible too and hypnotize with after releasing red mist. Buglizard srays yellow gas that negates Stinkfly's enhanced vicion and mucus traps.

Emma: Crabdozer is Heatblast's predator whose rock-like body is highly resistant to fire and its saliva a fire-suppressant. Slamworm beak's is able to find the joints in a Armodrillo's armor where it can be pried open. Tyrannopede is so heavy that even Humungosaur can't lift it and can spray webbing on his horn. Omnivoracious possess flight and high intelligence which makes sense as they're the only thing Galvans aren't unable to outwit.

Jack: Terroranchula can neutralize Ball Weevil's explosive goo balls with its force-field like webs and Mucilator has purple patches that are adhesive which is deadly against Crashhopper, plus Vicetopus' tentacles can squeeze hard enough to crack a Cerebrocrustacean's shell and has rubbery skin capable of resisting electric attacks. And the Nemetrix went further beyond after Albedo added the ability to go Ultimate like with the Ultimate Panuncian.

Feats

Captured Ben Tennyson

Hunted numerous predators for the Nemetrix

Defeated Rath with the Hephaestan Neuro Grip

Hacked Plumber technology

Overpowered Heatblast

Outmatched Rook in hand to hand combat

Nemetrix predators have bested Ben's Omnitrix aliens who're their preys

Emma: Khyber has captured Ben 10 on his first fight, dodge laser guns and outmatched Rook in close combat. He's hunted countless aliens as trophies and predators for the Nemetrix.

Jack: He even defeated Rath who has overpowered a Tetramand. Tetramands like Four Arms can create shockwaves with a single clap and Four Arms bested Princess Looma despite females Tetramands being far stronger than males.

Emma: He even survive the effects of the Nemetrix after being turned into Tyrannopede, remember it was stated to destroy an intelligent mind but Khyber was normal upon reverting back.

Weaknesses

Obssessed in capturing Ben, getting angry or

Rarely fights himself, preferring to use Zed or his Panuncian to do the work

Afraid of Nemuinas

Nemetrix can't be used on sapient beings

Vulnerable to electricity

Can't use his whistle if it's stuffed or blocked

Emma: But for someone who considers himself "the greatest huntsman in the galaxy, Khyber isn't that perfect. Khyber does not pay attention to small but noteworthy traits of his pets, including gender, to which Kevin called him a jerk for not realizing Zed was female. And he's scared of Pesky Dust due to his ability to manipulate dreams which he has no counter to.

Jack: His pride as the galaxy's greatest hunter can also make him reckless. This makes him susceptible to being goaded into situations that put him at a disadvantage. Ben was able to anger him by pointing out that it took Khyber five years to trap him, while Vilgax took far less time.

Emma: Don't make these flaws fool you though! Khyber is still one of most dangerous enemies of Ben Tennyson for a reason. So you don't want to be this Khyber's next target.

Khyber: This Ben Tennyson is more powerful than I imagined. And resourceful. He will be our greatest trophy. Khyber the Huntsman promises it.