Vastatosaurus Rex ravages DEATH BATTLE

(The T-Rex Cometh - King Kong Official Game of the Movie)

Shadow: Skull Island is filled with dangerous predators that have been either thought to be extinct or have survived and evolved into even more vicious beasts. Among the carnivores to exist is the Vastatosaurus Rex, meaning the Ravager Lizard King!

Randy: Ann Darrow, a survivor, accidentally met one when a Foetodon trying to eat her got caught and eaten instead. Kong managed to save her as he faced three V-Rexes and beat all of them, possibly due to plot armor.

Adam: Which seems pretty BS when official sources confirmed they're capable of killing Kong's species as a whole.

Shadow: Before we get to the analysis, we'd like you to know there's at least three different V-Rexes shown: a male, a female and the juvenile. So we'll be using the male V-Rex for this fight as it is capable of doing whatever the other two can.

Vastatosaurus Rex

Physical strength

High durability and endurance

Seemingly limitless stamina

Pack-hunting

Combat skills

Sharp teeth

Armored skin

Bone-crushing jaw

Speed and agility

Intelligence

Senses

Thrashing tail

Powerful legs

Large head used for headbutting

Adam: V-Rex stood 19 feet tall, over 49 feet long and weighs in 12 tons. As a hyper-evolved version of an already dangerous T-Rex, Vastatosaurus possess many abilities of his predecessor, but doubled that. For example, A T-Rex's bite force is around 12,800 pounds. Doubling that means the V-Rex has a bite force of 25,600 pounds per square inch.

Randy: It has enhanced sense of smell and binocular vision and is very tough, capable of taking blows from Kong himself. It's tail can also be used as a weapon and despite their immense size, V-Rexes are capable of running up to 25 miles per hour!

Shadow: Impressive considering T-Rex can sprint at only 20 mph. It has an armored skin that deflects bullets from machine guns and can use its head as a battering ram. And while not very smart, the V-Rex has limited intelligence where it deducts problems via instinct.

Feats

Held it's own against King Kong

Lived it's life on Skull Island

Can survive falls from great heights

Endured being pummeled by Kong

Can shatter bones with it's tail

Capable of hunting tougher prey like Ferrucutus, Pinnatono, and Brontosaurus

Killed a Foetodon, a Venatosaurus (2005 game), a Brontosaurus (2005 game), Lumpy (2005 game) and Ben Hayes (2005 game)

It's stomach acid could process even the most rancid rotting meat

Adam: V-Rex is without a doubt one of the scariest predators Skull Island had and is one of the very few beasts that can kill Kong's species. It can shrug off being hit by bullets, rocks, trees, flaming spears and even blows from Kong himself.

Shadow: And as of the most ferocious predators of Skull Island, Vastatosaurus Rex has a lot of combat experience fighting other monsters for survival.

Randy: Pretty insane considering you're talking about an island inhabited by giant raptors, monsters bugs, shark-like piranhas and even Kong himself!

Weaknesses

Ultimately inferior to Kong in stats

Small arms

Went extinct when Skull Island sank in 1948

Defeated by Kong even when there 3 V-Rexes

Killed by Kong

First got its head crushed by a huge boulder

Second got his head smashed against the side of a cliff

Third had its jaw literally broken

Randy: Of course, it's a stretch to say it's unstoppable. Like their ancestors, V-Rex possess tiny arms which are useless in combat and relies more in instinct than intellect.

Adam: And while it's tough, its durability has limits and is weaker than Kong in many ways. Even 3 V-Rexes are no match for Kong with each one being taken out. And ultimately, the Vastatosaurus Rexes became extinct when Skull Islands sank into the ocean, never to be seen again.

Shadow: But despite the flaws and ultimate extinction, the Vastatosaurus are a force of nature to be taken. You know you're an absolute monster when you're species is capable of wiping out most of Kong's.

V-Rex: GRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOGGG!