Black Adam rocks DEATH BATTLE

(Murder To Excellence (Audio) - JAY-Z & Kanye West)

Sara: Thousands of years ago in the 26th Century BCE, the country of Kahndaq was conquered by Ibac and his barbarian army, enslaving the population. Teth-Adam witness his entire family get killed by the slavers and fled the city with his only nephew Aman. However Adam was injured in the process while escaping the guards. Aman refused to let him die and kept rescued him.

Shadow: Together, while escaping the underground prisons, they found themselves magically transported into the Rock of Eternity, where they were greeted by Shazam. The wizard, deeming Aman pure, offered him the role of his champion, giving him the task of defeating the slaver Ibac, which Aman accepted on the condition that Shazam healed Adam. Explaining that the gift bestowed upon him could be shared with his family, Shazam gave Aman his powers, healing and empowering Adam in the process.

Sara: However, upon returning, they contemplated on what method should be done. Wherea Adam seeks to kill Ibac and avenge their family, Aman desires peace and wanted to avoid bloodshed. Fearing this wouldn't work, Adam kills Aman and stole the powers of Shazam for himself, eventually killing Ibac and saving Kahndaq, becoming its ruler.

Black Adam

Living Lightning

Electricity Manipulation

Immortality

Flight

Hand-to-Hand Combat

Magic

Regeneration

Resistance to Magic and Mind Manipulation

Survive in space and without food, water, or air

Incredible Mental Acuity and knowledge of all of human history

Yellow Lantern Ring

S- Stamina of Shu: Zero fatigue, immortal body

H- Speed of Horus: Super Speed, flight, enhanced reflexes

A- Strength of Amun: Super strength

Z - Wisdom of Zehuti: Knowledge council from the Gods

A - Power of Aten: Magical electrokinesis

M - Courage of Mehen: Telepathy resistance, unshakable will

Shadow: With the Living Lightning and by shouting the words "SHAZAM!", Black Adam has the power of six Gods. Originally those of Greek Gods, after Black Adam died and reborn anew, they were that of the Egyptian Gods. Shu grants him an immortal body and immense durability, Amun gave his super strength and Horus allows him to fly and move at faster-than-light speeds.

Sara; Amun channels the Living Lightning in Black Adam and can be passed to others, Mehen protects him from most mental attacks, a minor healing factor and an indomitable will, and Zehuti gives Black Adam the knowledge to defeat a foe. Oh and he's got a Yellow Lantern Ring from Sinestro which he uses to form a badass yellow lightning tiger.

Feats

Stated to have 5,000 years of experience

Has proven himself to be an even match against the likes of Shazam and Superman

Took a blast from Power Girl's heat vision with little damage

Resist to Martian Manhunter's Telepathy and messed his mind

Held his own against The Flash (Jay Garrick)

Took on the entire Justice League

Brutally murdered Terra and the Young Frankenstein

Defeated the Chinese Superhero team the Great Ten

Usurped the throne of Kahndaq twice

Beats the crap out of Death itself

His sonic clap one-shot Power Girl

Killed millions of people in 36 hours

Defeated the Doom Patrol, Justice Society, and the Teen Titans all at the same time

Sara: Black Adam has shown why you simply don't fuck with Kahndaq's protector. He's defeated the entire Justice Society of America, Teen Titans and the Doom Patrol all at once on his own, killed Teen Titans member Terra, held his own against the Justice League and tore through the Spectre's head. You know? God's divine wrath and part of the Quintessence.

Shadow: He can even match the likes of Superman, Barry Allen and Wonder Woman. Wonder Woman once blocked trillions of pieces of the Shattered God that he summon from every corner of the universe in seconds, which puts her at nearly 316 quintillion times FTL.

Sara: And it's no surprise he can match the likes of Shazam himself, who once lifted a Book of Infinite Pages with Superman and took shots from the Void Hound, which has destroyed 10 solar systems in its test drive.

Feats

Still has limits

Easily defeated by Superboy Prime

Could destroy himself if he reverts to his human state upon saying "Shazam", causing the years to catch to his body and reduce to dust

Susceptible to speed steal

Greatly corrupted

Arrogant

Lost his powers for a time

Can be affected by Magic

Shadow: But even the power of six Egyptian Gods can't protect Adam from everything. Like Billy, he can revert back to his human self if he's says "SHAZAM!" and the more the Living Lightning is shared, the weaker the original user becomes. And his magic doesn't work on everyone as Superman was able to overpower him despite lacking resistance to it and Superboy-Prime is outright immune to magic overall.

Sara: And ironically other magic can affect him like with Doctor Fate and the time Zatanna changed the words of SHAZAM so that Teth-Adam can't transform into Black Adam. And because he prioritizes Kahndaq over everything else, he'll ally with anyone as long as it benefits his country, changing allegiance from heroes to villains and vice versa which has led to him getting jumped on multiple times.

Shadow: But no matter how much pain's he's in, the people of Kahndaq will always see Black Adam as their champion and savior. The entire world can burn, but Black Adam will never turn his back on his home.

Black Adam: Kahndaq no longer has a ruler. She has a protector once again.