King Ghidorah Terrorizes DEATH BATTLE

(UFO Invasion - Godzilla vs King Ghidorah OST)

Ziana: King Ghidorah. The King of Terror, The Astro Monster, Monster Zero, The One Who is Many, The Death Song of Three Storms, The 10,000 Year Old Dragon. He is known as many things, but dedicated fans will always know him as the arch-rival to Godzilla himself.

Zen: But uh, before we get to his abilities, we need to go over his origins and trust me, this guy has a lot of altered backgrounds that makes it hard to lock down the most consistent so we'll go over all of them. In the Showa Era, Ghidorah was an alien dragon who'd wiped out the civilization of Venus before making his way to Earth.

Kira: In the Heisei Era, Ghidorah was part of a plan by the time-travelling Futurians in an effort to destroy Japan in the past to prevent the small nation from becoming an global economic superpower. The Millennium actually turned Ghidorah into a good guy by making him a Guardian Monster and the MonsterVerse somewhat retain the his alien origin only this time as an apex rival to Godzilla and a threat to the ecosystem.

Zen: I guess this is the downside when you're Godzilla's recurring foe; having to change your history in order to suit the plot.

King Ghidorah

Electric Manipulation

Gravity Manipulation

Flight

Energy Absorption

Energy Shield

Constrictive necks

Prehensive tails

Regeneration

Hurricane winds

Immortality

Can drain opponent's life force

Gravity Beams

Ziana: Ghidorah's alien biology means he's stronger and durable than most Earth Kaijus. He can fire his trademark Gravity Beams which are electric bolts that can match Godzilla's legendary Atomic Breath. He can fly at Mach 3 speeds but is far faster when in space.

Zen: And don't be fooled by his three heads being easy targets up close, he can use them to constrict the life out of you. And like his Keizer counterpart, King Ghidorah can absorb your life force or energy to empower himself.

Kira: He can use his wings to create powerful hurricanes that can destroy buildings or blow lightweight Kaijus off their feet. And while it's not instant, his regeneration lets him heal over time from fatal injuries such as the time he came back from only his tail.

Feats

Defeated Godzilla as Mecha-King Ghidorah

Killed Mothra

Lifted the 99,634 ton Godzilla all the way up to the stratosphere and dropped him

Lifted and threw Godzilla in the Half-Century War

One of Godzilla's most famous and recognizable enemies, his most recent incarnation, Monsterverse, is even counted as a rival Alpha having fought Godzilla for countless millennia