Mace Windu Shatterpoints DEATH BATTLE

(Mace Windu Theme - Star Wars)

Adam: Born in 72 BBY on the Planet Haruan Kal, Mace Windu was born into a tribe of scientists who were studying the force before Mace Windu was adopted by the Jedi Order at half a year old and trained by Yoda. Mace excelled in his Jedi class becoming the top student and having great force potential he easily became one of the most renowned Jedi ever.

Vanessa: At age 14 Mace found out he was adapt in the Shatterpoint ability, however the Jedi were concerned due to the fact that he hadn't constructed his lightsaber. One day, Mace was in the caves of Ilum and instead of picking the normal green or blue lightsaber's Mace constructed his out of a purple crystal.

Adam: Mace was soon on the Jedi Council at age 24 and rose to become the second most powerful Jedi ever his power only being rivalled by Yoda. He along with the Council disagreed with but eventually let in the young Anakin Skywalker into the Order. Mace oversaw his training and ten years later the Clone Wars broke out, Mace became the most active Jedi General and led the most dangerous missions as Yoda would be busy with the Jedi Order.

Mace Windu

Purple Lightsaber (Powered by a rare violet Hurrikaine crystal)

Cunning military strategist

Adept pilot

Skilled Diplomat

Skilled hand-to-hand combatant

Master Lightsaber Duelist

One of the greatest swordsmen ever produced by the Jedi Order

Creator of Form VII: Vaapad

Also known as "Way of the Vornskr"

Was explained as more of a state of mind than as a fighting style

Mace is the only true master of Vaapad

Master in all Forms of lightsaber combat

Telekinesis

Force Precognition

Mind Trick

Personal Levitation

Beast Language

Force Sense

Force Speed

Force Valor

Force Grip

Force Crush

Shatterpoint

Vanessa: Like any Jedi, Windu wields a Lightsaber, but his is a bit different as it's purple thanks to a rare crystal. He's skilled all forms of Lightsaber combat but like Obi-Wan and Yoda, he's a master of one and it's Form VII Vaapad. Users of Vaapad allowed them to channel their inner darkness and absorb the fury of their opponents to power themselves.

Popup: Force users can also utilize Tutaminus, a technique which allows them to block energy-based attacks ranging from blasters to even lightsabers. Though only Yoda and Satale Shan have been proven to be extremely skilled with it.

Adam: He also wields a wide array of abilities thanks to the Force, an energy spanning throughout the universe. Windu can use telekinesis to lift object, use it to enhance his physique or crush them into bits with the Force Crush. Remember how we mentioned the Shatterpoint ability? Yeah he's a master of it. Shatterpoint is a Force ability which allows the user to locate and exploit their enemy's weakness.

Feats

Can move so quickly he leaves after images

Has easily force pushed other force users without effort

His skills as a Jedi are equalled only by Yoda

Can sense weaknesses in individuals or objects on both a small and larger scale

Did not succumb to the dark side, converting it as a weapon of the light

Telekinetically moves an AT-TE

Fought evenly with the Nightsister Clan Mother Talzin

Overpowers Asajj Ventress

Killed Jango Fett

Has decimated an entire army of battle droids with his bare hands

Destroyed a total of 100,000 battle droids during the Clone Wars

Force Crushed General Grievous

Defeated Darth Sidious in combat, something not even Yoda was able to accomplish (Their duel was generating so much force, both were fading in and out of existence)

Adam: Windu is one of the Order's strongest Jedis. He's destroyed hundreds of battle Droids in the Clone Wars, severely injured General Grievous who's body can tank starship cannons and overpowered Asaji Ventress, who bested Obi-Wan and Anakin Skywalker in 2 v1 fight. He's even been considered by many to be second only to Yoda himself.

Popup: Kyp Duron, who's powers were directly compared to Yoda and Obi-Wan by Luke Skywalker, moved a black hole, a feat which wields an energy worth 14 Petatons of TNT.

Vanessa: Mace Windu was also capable of holding his own against the Senate- uh, I mean Chancellor Palpatine, who is actually the Sith Darth Sidious, and won. The same old man who was fast enough to decimate 3 Jedi after unleashing a Force Scream beforehand and this is the same guy who creates Force Storms, an extremely volatile ability capable of destroying space-time continuum and wipe out surfaces of entire freaking planets.

Popup: George Lucas himself stated that he and Yoda were the only Jedi capable of fighting Darth Sidious.

Weaknesses

Same weaknesses as any normal human

Has a deep distrust of others

This is one of that factors that pushes Anakin Skywalker towards the dark side

His accusation of Ahsoka Tano as a traitor is what ultimately made her lose faith in the Jedi Order

Possess an extremist point of view to achieve peace at any cost, even if that means breaking the codes of the Jedi Order

Very prideful and arrogant

Contrary to popular belief: lightsabers can't cut through everything

Failed to act upon Anakin's fear despite his knowledge of the later's shatterpoint, which leads to his own downfall

Adam: However, Windu is still human despite all of his impressive abilities. Notably he has huge trust issues that Batman himself would be proud of such as accusing Anakin's student Ahsoka Tano for a crime she never committed which results in her leaving the Order, which deeply upsets Anakin. Something he'd regret later as it led to Anakin being tempted to the Dark Side of the Force.

Vanessa: And while he did defeat Sidious one-on-one, he'd still failed to recognize his influence over Anakin which results in the Chosen One cutting his hand and Sidious electrocuting him with Force Lightning which results in his demise by defenestration. Oof.

Adam: But with amazing fighting skills, intelligence and Force abilities, Mace Windu is not to be trifled with under any costs.

Vanessa: You know you're screwed when Windu has had it with those motherfucking snakes on that motherfucking plane while wondering where's his super suit!

Adam:..... Vanessa, those are different Samuel L Jackson characters.

Vanessa: Whoops.

Mace Windu: For the Order and the Republic, I will give anything and everything, including my life.