Noel Vermillion Calamity Triggers DEATH BATTLE

(Bullet Dance (Noel Vermillion's Theme) - BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle OST)

Adam: The year is 2194 A.D., and the story begins a few years back with a group of three young orphan siblings confined as lab rats, doomed to be tested on for twisted reasons. Two brothers by the names of Ragna and Jin, alongside the young sister of the group, Saya.

Vanessa: Until one of the legendary slayers of the Black Beast, some beastly kitty cat warrior, freed them of their fate and left them in the hands of Celica, the sister of one of the legendary Six Heroes which he happened to be part of.

Shadow: Sadly, tragedy continued to follow despite the siblings' newfound freedom, as Saya unfortunately fell victim to a mysterious illness. Forced to care for her, Ragna began spending more time with Saya and less with Jin, who disliked their younger sister and pesteringly wanted all the attention himself.

Sara: So, becoming jealous of his bro and sis, Jin decided to reconcile the only way he knew how..... by teaming up with some smooth criminal in a hat, burning down the church they resided in, killing Celica, cutting off Ragna's arm and leaving him to bleed out while kidnapping Saya/ Damn that got heavy fast.

Adam: Given away to become a lab rat, again, Saya was experimented on to become a vessel for some mighty weapons. And one weapon born within that experience was a duplicate of her appearance, something unlike any other the world had ever seen: Mu-12.

Shadow: But in the midst of the project, a random giant satellite ruined the fun by launching a powerful beam to destroy the lab Mu-12 was born in. Miraculously, one of these units survived. Despite losing all its memory, Mu-12 was found and raised by the Vermillion family, taking the name of Noel. Under the nurturing care of the Vermillions, Noel lived a happy life. But as the Control Organization threatened the aristocratic rights of the Vermillions. Trying to do what she could for her family, Noel stepped up for their sake.

Noel Vermillion

Can see though a person's memories by touching them or by having them touch her

Can create a artificial landscape called the Realm

Has the memories of Saya's childhood

Can absorb the fragments of Saya's Soul since she has half of it within her

Drive: Chain Revolver (Noel)\ Steins Gunner (Mu-12)

Overdrive: Chain Quasar (Noel)\ Steins Geiser (Mu-12)

Arcus Diabolus:: Bolverk (Fires bullets that pierce through space)

Lux Sanctus: Murakumo

Clouds (Eight telepathic blades

Mode-shifting

Zero-Gu: Fenrir

Zero-Gun: Thor

Blessed Mirror

Wisdom of the Divine

Zero-Gun Sleipnir

Pillar of Light

Mu Form (Armor is made up of Hihīrokane)

> Has the ability to kill gods and immortals

Totsuka Blade

Arrows of Heaven

Origins

Sword of Decimation

Divine Wrath of the Heavens