Introduction

Welcome and welcome back (to all my previous readers!) This is my second TADC fan story, and in all honesty I don't really recommend you read the first one. It definitely isn't my proudest work, and the earlier chapters should be in a "Try Not To Cringe" challenge (if those even exist.) This story will be completely different however. I have never written a story with Y/N as the main character before, so wish me luck! And to those who have enjoyed my writing style in the past, I hope I don't let you down! Now, let's start with the rules >:)

1.) Whoever comments first gets to decide what will happen next in the story. If you want your say in things, you better be quick ;)

2.) I will most likely not write lemons! I'm not really comfortable with it even though I do have some experience writing it. If worst comes to worst, there may be a NSFW scene, but I cannot predict as I am not the one fully in control as to how this story goes.

3.) I believe everything else is on the table! In my TADC AU, characters do have the ability to permanently die, which would be different from abstracting. Of course, characters CAN also abstract, death just allows room for more angst. I know that some people who are WAY too obsessed with angst (totally not me what are you talking about) might add some... sensitive topics? into the story, so if that does happen I will make sure to add trigger warnings at the top of the chapter, bold text before and after the scene, as well as a summary at the beginning of the next chapter in case anything important happens during such scenes that may affect your story reading experience. 

4.) After 24 hours, if nobody responds with what they would like Y/N to do, I will use a wheel to pick out of the most likely options I expect people to pick so the story will progress <3

I thank you all for clicking on this story, now let's enjoy this ride together! Because knowing me (and my readers) it's gonna be one hell of a rollercoaster.