10 - Experiment 001: Y/N

This chapter was brought to you by: @LuciferTheFallen16 !!!

TRIGGER WARNING!!! ATTEMPTED HOMICIDE!!! If the subjects of this chapter may bother you, I shall see you in the next one. Stay safe <3

"Fine. We can go talk, as long as you don't try to pull anything," you scoffed. Turning to Pomni, you continued, "Pom, if I'm not back in 10 minutes, go get Caine or Ragatha. Stay safe." You faced Jax yet again, the scowl on your face showing your frustration. He stared at you with triumph, and his smile was laced with malice. This circus had only been inhabited by you for around 2 days, but you could already tell Jax was bad news. It wasn't a great idea to be on his bad side, but trying to deal with him would be so much worse than having him as an enemy. 

You quickly glanced at Pomni from the corner of your eyes, before slowly and reluctantly stepping forward. He turned around with one hand on his hips and the other dangling by his side, strutting with so much confidence it made him look like a drag queen on a runway. 

You walked and you walked to who knows where. You weren't sure how you'd feel about him murdering you in the "back alleys" of the circus, because the left side of your brain thought about how you'd be free from the digital prison you would otherwise be forever confined to, while the right side fought back with how much everyone here would miss you. And by everyone, you meant hopefully Pomni and Ragatha. It was bold of you to assume anyone else would miss you as you had literally just arrived. 

Eventually the two of you arrived at an ominous door. It was white but you couldn't place what material it was made of. It seemed firmer than wood, but not nearly as solid as metal. Jax pulled an all too familiar ring of keys out of his pocket, the same one you had seen earlier that day, and proceeded to immediately identify the one to open this door. He slid the key into the keyhole, unlocked it with a click, and swung the door open. Jax gestured with his arm for you to go in first.

"Look, if you want to kill me, at least tell me first so I can mentally prepare," you sneer sarcastically, giving him a death glare as you walked backwards into the room. 

"Aw, and why would I want to do that? I need your help," Jax replied mysteriously.

"Help? With what? Also, it's not like I'd assist you."

"I'm afraid I cannot tell you what I need your help for currently, but it will be apparent soon enough darling~"

"I won't hesitate to give you a black eye."

"I'd like to see you try." Suddenly, the room went pitch black as the door closed. An unlit lightbulb hung from the ceiling, with no light switch in sight. Then again, nothing was in sight. It was dark as hell. 

"Jax, I don't find this very humorous. What do you want?"

"Nothingggg~ Don't worry your pretty little head about it." You turned in circles, unsure if you were trying to find Jax or the exit to the room. You wandered around aimlessly and surprisingly didn't bump into a wall. For all you knew, this room could've been infinite. Anything was possible in the Digital Circus. 

"Jax. I'm done with your games. Let. Me. Out." This time there was no response however, leaving you to try and find the mischievous asshole rabbit. You walked, beginning to feel disoriented. Your eyes weren't adjusting to the void around you, and your hand in front of your face was shrouded by the dark. And then you felt someone's hands grab your own and forcefully pull them behind your back, before using their foot to force you onto the ground. 

"JAX WHAT THE HELL?!" you shrieked. For someone with twig limbs, he was surprisingly strong. You resisted against his tight grasp but to no use. This was it. You were going to die.