8 - Revenge

This chapter is brought to you by: wheelofnames.com !!!

The two of you quickly approached Jax's door. One of you completely vexed, and the other cowering with anxiety. 

You knocked upon the smug rabbit's door, but unlike all the other times you have "summoned" a fellow character, this knock wasn't as friendly and welcoming. More demanding, you could say. 

"Jax, open up," you said sternly, not giving him the option of silence. "I know your a- BING is in there." The cowardly boy still refused to respond. You let out a sigh of exasperation. 

"Y/N, it's really not that big of a deal, maybe we should just-"

"JAXXXXXXX!" you exclaimed, interrupting the nervous wreck of a girl next to you as your fist continued to angrily pound against the wooden door.

"Please. This isn't a big deal. I'M not a big deal..." Letting go of your rage, you turn to face Pomni. You were about to place your hands upon her shoulders, before remembering about how much she despised physical contact. Instead, you held your hands against your chest. 

"I know you don't tend to think highly of yourself, but that doesn't mean others can't see past your exterior. You are so so sweet Pomni, and it hurts to think that you cannot see that. You are a valuable member of this circus, and I know you may be skeptical to trust my opinion as I only got here yesterday, but even after our short time of knowing each other I can tell you are wonderful. Pomni, you are a big deal. Now, we're gonna get your key back." 

Smiles were exchanged between the two of you, before being interrupted by the very familiar sound of a jackass clearing his throat to get both of your attentions. 

"Wow, how sentimental. Anyways, are you done reenacting a scene from a coming-of-age movie directed towards millennials, or should I just leave you two to continue doing your thing?" You stood up from your kneeling position on the floor, irritation clear upon your face.

"Jax."

"Yeah, I believe that's my name, darling. How may I assist you?" Taken aback by how flirty he was acting, you wouldn't let his pestering which was obviously said for a reaction get the best of you. 

"I believe you owe someone a key." 

"Awh, looks like somebody is angry~ I bet I could calm you down though." He winked, flirtatiously. Now you REALLY were losing your temper with this stuck up, arrogant, douchebag of a human being. 

"Jax, I'm not here to be toyed with. Give Pomni her key back. Now." 

At first he almost seemed a little shocked by your response, before quickly replacing said shock with the illusion of amusement. "You're so feisty, aren't you newcomer?~ You may not be a toy, but that won't stop me from playing with you sweet cheeks. I don't recommend trying to resist my undying charm- SON OF A B- BANG!!!"

Pomni looked flabbergasted, Jax looked like he was in immense pain, and you looked like you were beginning to enjoy this situation. The purple bunny keeled over in anguish, clutching where you had kicked him with as much force as you could. 

"Not today, mother f- CLINK," you sarcastically responded, walking over his agonized form and into his room, with Pomni still standing in the doorway completely speechless. "Mind telling me where you put her key?"

"Why... would I... do that?" he managed to mutter with venom through shattered breaths. 

"Because I could kick you again," you responded, causing him to laugh, but it definitely sounded forced and like it was an act he was putting up.