00

↳˗ˏˋSYNOPSIS ˊˎ˗ ↴

LORELEI SANDERS was perfectly fine with hating the hockey team, even more than the sport itself. And she was perfectly fine with hating the captain of the University of Michigan's ice hockey team; Luke Hughes.

LUKE HUGHES was impeccable to everyone. Well, everyone except Lorelei. He stood above six feet, upturned green eyes that gleamed, and thick-curly brown hair that was always disheveled;but in the best way possible.

The two had hated each other since freshman year of college. He had the cockiest personality she'd ever seen, his skills on the ice seemingly bringing up his ego by day. Lorelei was sweet, angelic, and incredibly irritating; to Luke Hughes.

But having an Academic Writing and Literature course together, made it nearly impossible for the two to avoid one another. Especially due to the smaller class size, both student and space wise.

DISCLAIMERS

HELLO <3
i am so excited to write another luke hughes story.
ANYWAYS. i wanted to say a few things before this story fully begins.
1. i am fully AWARE that luke is not captain but for the sake of this story, he is.
2. again, fully AWARE he is a sweetie but he is a jerk for this <3 (sorry pookie)
3. a lot is going to happen so buckle up buttercups!!