Chapter 16: landfall planet anubis

"We have reached planet anubis's system! Be ready to land!" Luna exclaimed over the intercom.

I screamed like a girl and accidentally let go of the cricket bat mid swing, making it spiral in the air and busting a ceiling light fixture.

We all five stood in silence and wide- eyed in response.

"Hopefully, that has no reprocussions." Kunzite said worriedly.

-back on earth-

"My ears are ringin! One of those land lubbers damaged my ship!" Qrow exclaimed.

-back on the ship-

"Naaaaah." I said.

Nezu would walk up beside me, gaze at the destruction and silently shook her head.

"Leave it to the captain...." she mumbled.

"Hey, i heard that." I grumbled.

"Good." She said as she walked ahead, snickering.

The kings would vanish and i was left alone, it was time i got to the bridge to strap in for landfall.

The ship would begin to shake slightly as i got closer to the bridge, as soon as i got in, i immediately jumped in my chair and strapped myself in.

"Bout time you showed up!!" Moro shouted over the shaking.

"Sorry, i had an accident!" I shouted.

"Accident of what kind?!" He shouted.

"San busted a light! Hehe!" Nezu tattled.

"Nezu!!" I shouted.

"YOU BUSTED A LIGHT?!" Moro shouted.

"Everyone brace yourself for the atmosphere!!" Katsumi shouted.

The ship shook violently and the window grew several shades of yellow, glowing brightly as the bridge started to get hotter. After a brief moment, the color yellow would become dark orange and then became clearer.

Before we knew it, we was seeing clear blue skies and a vast desert below.

We would fly over several desert towns and villages, before flying past, what looked to be a royal Egyptian palace, and something tells me that, that was our destination.

"There it is! The great palace of anubis! Home to Pharoah Rammeses II, Queen Mau, and both of the princesses!" Luna said, pointing to the palace.

Everyone was in awe of it's gorgeous architecture and wonder.....however, we started to go way past it.

"Uhm...sis?" I said.

"Hmm?"

"You...you passed it."

"I know."

"Okay, just wanted to let you know."

She didn't turn around.

"Siiiis....it's back there!"

"I know."

"Then why aren't you turning around?!"

"Because, we need to hide the ship from enemies, ya goof!"

"I'm sure our ship would be in good hands with the pharoah! They have a hangar there, I'm sure!" Luna chimed in.

"Which would be the first place that the enemy would attack or tamper with the ship!" Sis said.

"Well...." artemis paused.

"She has a point, it would be strategic to land the ship some place more obscure, such as the mountainous region over there." Akira said, pointing at some in the distance.