Part 5: The Party

Tw//
Leaving the studio, I said my goodbyes and went home to get ready for the party. I have to look good tonight, for no particular reason...

Showering and fixing my hair, I stand in my walk in closet wondering what to wear to impress. Billie said to wear something fancy so I look to the side of the wardrobe filled with dresses and suits for any formal occasions this job brings up.
While searching a green suit I've never worn catches my eye and I throw it on over a white T-shirt. Looking at myself in the mirror I'm impressed with how nice I clean up.

The band, the girls and I all decided to meet at Rivers house to drink before the party. And believe me I'm going to need some alcohol for any form of confidence tonight. Satisfied with how look I quickly take a pic and post it to my instagram. Grab my keys and purse, I send a text to the Blue Moon group chat letting them know I was leaving. Ordering an Uber I see 2 notifications on my phone.

BillieEilish started following you
BillieEilish reacted to your story with a 😍

Smiling at my phone, I also see that my Uber had arrived, so I lock the door and jump in.

After a short journey I arrive at Rivers house, with Grayson and Emma pulling up next to me. Entering we hear music blasting through Rivers house, the sound of Rihanna filling my ears as Mia placed a Sambuca shot into my hand. We all cheers and throw the shots back. I compliment the girls on their dresses as Mia whispers to me "someone you're trying to impress?"and I playfully push her in return.
After we all continue party and I continue to refill my vodka cokes again and again. Starting to feel very tipsy, Emma let us know it was time to leave. It was 9:20 and it was 25 minutes away in the hills. Emma was sober as she had work tomorrow so we all got in her car and headed off continuing to blast music, singing along to every word with River and Mia in the back.

Arriving at the address we all stood in awe of the size of the house, Billie was not lying this is fancy. Entering the house we all take in our surroundings and head straight for the bar on the left side of the house. Pushing through a sea of people I try look for Billie but I can't find her. Grayson and Emma sneak off and I watch them strike up a conversation with non other than Dua Lipa and her boyfriend Callum Turner. I turn to River and point in their direction.

"Hopefully he gets her as a feature" River says

"I doubt she'd work with us" I reply

"I didn't think Billie would but look at you now" he says giving me a side hug.

"Speaking of the devil there she is" he nods behind me. When I turn, I see Billie walking over to us in a black dress making my heart race.

"I was wondering when you were gonna show up, I'm so glad you came" she pulled me into a hug, I can smell the alcohol on her breath. When she pulls away she turns to River and Mia and introduces herself. "Nice to meet you, I'm guessing River and sorry I don't know your name" she says gesturing to Mia.

River accepts a side hug from Billie and as she gives Mia a hug he says "Yep I'm River, this is my girlfriend Mia"

"Well it's very nice to meet you both but I'm going to steal Y/N" Billie grabs my hand and leads me away as we say goodbye to my friends.

Following her through the crowd, she looks back and smiles at me while pulling me up a set of stairs. After walking a bit more we arrive at a balcony which looks over the garden where many celebrities are drinking and dancing. Billie leans against the railing and scans the party.