Part 25: The Birthday Evening

After spending a good few hours at Billies parents house, Billie and I return home. We stop by her house so she can change and grab more clothes and when we return to my house I change and we begin walking to my favourite Italian.

Getting to the door we're greeted by Carlo

"Y/N happy birthday!" He says throwing his arms up making me and Billie let out a small laugh

"Thank you Carlo, table for two please" I say

"Of course, good to see you again miss" he says winking at Billie

"She's a keeper" I reply as he shows us to our table. After a few minutes he brings over a bottle of the house wine and asks for our orders. We enjoy a lovely meal before leaving hand in hand to pay.

"This one's on the house for my favourite customer" Carlo says "Have a good birthday"

"Carlo I can't let me pay" I plead

"Absolutely not" he turns to Billie "please take her away" making us laugh we leave and I profusely thank Carlo.

When we get home, Billie and I shower for a little too long... and change for the club tonight. Billie opts for baggy jeans, a tight top and a bandana on her head. I decide to wear a black square neck top that's definitely revealing and a pair of cargos that make my ass look fantastic.

"Damn mama you look good" Billie says coming up to kiss me

"Thank you baby you always look hot" I say eying her up "what if we skip it and stay here" I ask pulling her close

"As much as I'd love that, it's your birthday and your friends are waiting" she says before snapping a few pics of us. We are a hot couple if I do say so myself.

Getting to the club, it's been done up for my birthday and it's filled with everyone I love honestly this day has been perfect.

"Look who finally showed up" Grayson says hugging me

"We went to dinner" I throw my hands up

"Nice hickey birthday girl" River says making both me and Billie blush

"That's from straighteners" I lie

"On your still curly hair?" Mia says tilting her head to the side as they all hold in laughter

"So drinks everyone" Billie says saving me from my band

I whisper a quick thank you into her ear and we make our way to the bar.

Grayson buys us a round saying "To my band members and one of the best guitarists in the world.. according to me. And to someone who is practically my sister. Happy birthday Y/N" Everyone says cheers and downs their shots and gets individual drinks.

The group split from the bar and I see Quen and Zoe walking over to us.

"Happy birthday Y/N" she says pulling me into a hug

"Thanks Quen thanks for coming, means a lot" I say and turn to Zoe pulling her in. I spoken to Zoe a lot more than Quen and while I like both of them Zoe is definitely my favourite. She whispers a happy birthday to me and I reply with a thank you.
"I'm just gonna go talk to a few people, I'll be back in a minute guys" I say to the three women and giving Billie a short kiss.

Walking around I greet and thank a few of my favourite people; Sabrina Carpenter, Dua Lipa, Hailey and Justin ect and of course my favourite no celeb friends including Izzy.

As I walk around I see Towa, me and her have recently connected over social media, being from the UK and playing Guitar.

"Hey Y/N happy birthday" Towa says giving me a side hug