Chapter XV

After his threat, Buggy's limbs started to disconnect from his body, splitting into multiple pieces themselves. They spun at both his sides. "Chop-Chop Cannon!" He shouted, his voice menacing.

The body parts were shot at Luffy who dodged them with impressive flips, each one getting him closer to the clown's torso with only its head attached.

Luffy tackled Buggy only to be punched by a flying fist. The young pirate was quick to get back to his feet. The laughing clown took the opportunity to impale Luffy's hat on a nearby post.

The hat dropped to the ground when the hand with daggers started to fly again. Luffy rushed to his hat, but got punched again in the guts, then in the leg which caused him to stumble backward.

The young pirate didn't have any time to get back up as Buggy's forearm began to strangle him. His head rotated to the side where he caught a glimpse of numerous boxes.

"Guys, the crates!" Luffy exclaimed, which made Nami's and (y/n's) heads turn to where he indicated. Both girls understood in an instant and they rushed to them, (Y/n) with her newly found umbrella and Nami with her staff.

(A/n: I just realized that a stick is not a staff. Now I know that I've written Nami with a literal small branch this whole time AAA)

Luffy was still struggling with the forearm when he eventually managed to throw it in Nami's direction. She hit it like a baseball and (y/n) hit it too when it came right above one of the crates. Before the forearm could escape, (y/n) closed the box. "That is weird", the young girl commented.

Zoro and Nami got back on stage, now able to beat the flying limbs. (Y/n) quickly let out her three companions to help the team. Their quick plan was working; Zoro and Luffy send the body parts to Nami, she redirects them to the crates and (y/n) knocks them in the box with the plushies' help who closes them.

Buggy's anger grew as he was losing, crates closing one after another. Luffy picked his straw hat off the ground, Buggy's head now the only floating in the air.

"What have you done to me?" Buggy distraughtly yelled as his lonely head fell to the ground. "Cut you down to size", Luffy proudly answered. (Y/n) toddled on the stage, her umbrella closed across her shoulder. "Calm down, don't lose your head", she grinned.

"The One Piece will never be yours", Buggy declared, his head now resting on his two feet and two hands, making him look like Mr. Potato Head. "You're just a sad, lonely boy wearing another man's hat!", he stuttered.

"I know exactly who I am", Luffy replied confidently. He slipped on the precious hat. "I am Monkey D. Luffy and I'm gonna be King of the Pirates."

Buggy's hands shook in anger, but he was totally defenseless to the killer attack he was getting thrown at. "Gum gum..." Luffy shouted, his arms extending back.

"Woah! Woah, woah, whoa, whoa! No, no, no!" Buggy's legless feet were shuddering against the wooden floor. "Wait. Wait. Wait. Wait."

"Bazooka!" Luffy finished his attack's name and his arm flew in front of him. His two hands struck Buggy's small frame and he got thrown far, far away, creating a hole in the tent where he passed.

(Y/n), Zoro and Nami simultaneously turned their heads to Luffy, side eyeing him as he took the tube where the map was.

All four joined in the middle of the stage where the light of the projectors shone. Luffy then handed the roll to Nami. She took it, confused. "You're giving this to me?"

"You're the navigator", Luffy answered as Nami looked at the bronze scroll. "Let's get out of this clown show", Zoro said as he began to walk away before getting stopped by Luffy. "Still one more thing we have to do."

(Y/n) grabbed Zoro's arm forcefully, pulling him away as she rushed to the benches. "Yeah, let's go free people like the cool badass anti-killer clown we've just been!" The stuffed trio followed behind as excited as the young girl.

Pulling out the metal pole out of the hoops, the chains were no longer attached to the platforms. The pretty yellowish lights turned back on, lighting up the mood. Luffy crouched in front of another lock. A man with white curly hair spoke up. "You're our new captor?"

Luffy's head perked up. "What?", he asked confusedly. "Well, you're pirates, aren't you?" The man mentioned. Luffy stood back up as he had freed the chains. He put his hands on his hips, smiling happily.

"I'm a different kind of pirate", he affirmed. Nami, who was kneeling near them, looked over at the discussion. Zoro was pulling the chains off and (y/n) was huffing at a lock that wouldn't budge.

Stitch pushed (y/n) to the side. By pulling the other side (y/n) was pulling, the mechanism moved and released the chain. Stitch turned smugly to (y/n). "I did all the hard work for you, that's why you got it so easily."

The rescued citizens gathered around the pirates as they were soon departing. (Y/n) was gifting handmade dolls that rested in the bottom of her shoulder bag to the kids of the small village, even the older ones.

"We don't have much," the mayor, who also was the man with the white hair, said as he walked through the small crowd. "But please, take this as a token of our... of our gratitude," he pleaded, handing Luffy a small crate of bread.

"You need it more than we do", Luffy assured, declining the offer. The group began to make their way to the boat, (y/n) hurrying to join them. As she got past Luffy, he stopped, thinking hard.

"Well..." he began after making a hard decision. He trotted back over the mayor. "Maybe just a snack", he declared, taking a small piece of the food in the box.

Luffy ran back to his boat, the villagers wishing them goodbye. Luffy jumped on the boat, Zoro following. The latter and Nami drew the sail while Luffy and (y/n) waved warmly at the small gathering and the boat set off.

A needle made its way back and forth in the straw of Luffy's hat. "Almost finished", Nami commented. A few moments later, she handed Luffy his fixed hat. "You fixed it", Luffy remarked happily.

"Well, you said it was your treasure, right?" She mentioned, walking out of her seat on the deck. "Is every day gonna be this crazy with you?" Zoro commented, his eyes closed as he leaned on the outside wall of the cabin.

Luffy put the hat on. "Shanks always said... that if the oath to what you want seems too easy... then you're on the wrong path."

"This Shanks guy sounds all right", Zoro commented before getting interrupted by (y/n) bursting out of the cabin.

"Lady and gentlemen! I bring to you my latest piece, one that is vowed to change the world of toys for centuries and beyond! My handmade wonderfully gorgeously beautiful red dress, presented by the fabulously incredible model Fluff!"

On cue, the stuffed bunny made its appearance wearing the said red dress. "A dress?" Zoro asked incredulously. "A dress!" (Y/n) cheered. "And it's going to bring joy to all the kids in every city we set foot on! Where are we going next?"

Luffy took the opportunity. "Next stop, the Grand Line!" He exclaimed, walking to the front of the boat. "I was asking about which town, but that's cool too!" (Y/n) commented as she picked up Fluff and stood next to Luffy.
________________________

I'm baaaackkkk

i don't have much to sayyy

(if you want the next chapter to come out quicker than this one did, put the star thingy, it's like a reminder to me)

(IM JOKING DON'T DO IT IF YOU DON'T WANT TO OFC)

okkk love u byeee

word: 1354