Chapter 1: News of the Selection of Legacy Disciples

THE NOVEL AND COVER BELONGS TO THE ORIGINAL AUTHOR

***********************************************************************************************

East Barren, Tian Xuan Sect, Qing Xuan Market.

The atmosphere was quite lively, and there were a lot of people coming and going. They were in a hurry, not wanting to waste any time. Occasionally, there were a few streaks of light that quickly flew across the sky, making people envious.

He Qingge was rushing about the market, searching for what he needed. As usual, he bought the Black Jade Stone that the Golden Jade White Tiger liked, the Sky Grass that the Iron Back Black Cow liked, and the Sour Fruit that the White Spirit Sheep liked.

He also bought 20 catties of spirit rice, 2 catties of demon beast meat, and some daily necessities.

================================================================================

Tian Xuan Sect, Imperial Beast Peak, Spirit Beast Garden No. 3.

He Qingge had a smile on his honest face. He was gently stroking the big white cat, the Golden Jade White Tiger. He was humming a song, but it was out of tune. He looked very relaxed, seemingly in a good mood.

"Why are you in such a good mood today? You have a silly smile on your face. Are you daydreaming about something beautiful?" A pleasant voice interrupted He Qingge's thoughts.

Of course, He Qingge was in a good mood.He was finally about to accumulate 10,000 points from the Imperial Beast Peak. 

At the end of this month, he could exchange for a young spirit beast with the potential to build his foundation. This was the result of his 20 years of hard work. His strength should be able to increase quickly from then onward.

He had reincarnated. To put it simply, he transmigrated, and his journey thus far had been smooth sailing. When he was six years old, he was tested to have a spiritual root purity of 20.

 From then on, he embarked on the path of immortal cultivation. He was kind to others and good at dancing. He had never taken on a mission far away from the sect. 

His life was peaceful and easy. Now, he was already 26 years old and had reached the fourth level of Qi Refinement.

However, a spiritual root purity of 20 was too low. He was able to enter the sect because of his young age and strong willpower, which allowed him to pass the test of willpower.

When he cultivated to the first level of Qi Refinement, he awakened a powerful talent—Heart of the Beast.

[Talent: The Heart of Beast Taming]

[Abilities: 1. Contract. You can contract a pet for every major realm increase. At the time of the contract, the pet's cultivation level must not be higher than your own by one major realm.]

[2. Sharing: All the abilities and talents of the contracted pet can be shared.]

[3. Pet affinity: All spirit beasts will have a good impression of you the first time they see you.]

[4. Insight: You're able to gain a simple insight into the information of spirit beasts.]

This was also the reason why he was able to become the manager of Spirit Beast Garden No. 3 despite his mediocre strength and cultivation talent. The spirit beasts in the Spirit Beast Garden had a good impression of him.

 If it was not for the fact that his spirit root purity was relatively low, he would have been able to become an outer sect disciple of the Imperial Beast Peak with just his affinity with spirit beasts. Now, he could only be considered a servant disciple.