Chapter 29: Illusion

THE NOVEL AND COVER BELONGS TO THE ORIGINAL AUTHOR ***********************************************************************************************

Xu Yunhe was a genius. He was only 20 years old, but he had already reached the peak of the Qi Refinement Realm. At the same time, he was also a first-tier array master.

He could easily tell that the array Zhang Jianchi used was only a trapping array that could block his attack. The trapping effect did not weaken the attack nor have other effects.

Usually, he would also carry a formation compass with him, so it would be twice the result with half the effort whether it was fighting an enemy or escaping.

In order to help his master destroy the array that Zhu Zheng had set up in Beacon City, his formation compass had been used up.

It was also the greed in the depths of his heart that made him want to use the Heavenly Demon Charm Body to break through to the Foundation Establishment Realm. Only then would he be able to become a top-notch prodigy and his path to immortality would be smoother.

He was very sure that his master would not trick him on this point. After all, he was very important to his master. It was related to his Dao path, so he would take this gamble.

He did not expect Zhu Zheng to be able to kill his master.

As a result, he had lost many trump cards.

"Why are you forcing me?"

Xu Yunhe shook his head helplessly. His face was filled with an endless murderous aura as he activated Berating.

He Qingge was quite familiar with Berating.

Not only that, but the proficiency of his Berating was quite high, at the master level.

If He Qingge had not shared the talent of the Sound-Gathering Butterfly, it would have taken him at least another few decades to reach this level of proficiency.

Moreover, he might not even be able to reach this level.

He Qingge instantly became alert. The person in front of him was definitely a genius.

The main target of the Berating skill was Zhang Jianchi, so the intimidation power the surrounding targets faced was a little weaker.

However, the difference was not too great. After all, it was a sound wave attack.

Fortunately, He Qingge's Berating skill was more proficient, or else he would have been stunned for a long time.

Although Zhang Jianchi had prepared his defense, he instantly became sluggish. The spiritual power gathered in his body instantly became chaotic, and the attack that he was about to launch also stopped.

Xu Yunhe released two Flying Sword Talismans and smashed them on Zhang Jianchi's body with a clanging sound, instantly shattering the Vajra Talismans on his body.

The magic tool under his feet instantly emitted light, and a powerful attack arrived in an instant.

Everything happened so quickly.

Zhang Jianchi's body was instantly sent flying before he rolled to the ground. However, his body was flickering with a weak light. It was a shield.

It was a magic tool that had successfully blocked the previous attack.

He Qingge was envious. These people were really rich.

Their magic tools were much better than the magic tools of the man in black and the burly man he had killed before.