Chapter 12: Gold Belt for Murder and Arson

THE NOVEL AND COVER BELONGS TO THE ORIGINAL AUTHOR ***********************************************************************************************

The moment the thunderbolts exploded, the Flying Sword Talisman was activated by He Qingge.

It was like a real magic weapon flying sword, which was quite powerful. Moreover, this was a high-grade offensive talisman. Even this rude and unreasonable man could not withstand it.

He Qingge still underestimated the power of his Berating ability. The superb level was simply too unbelievable.

The steel needles and the thunderbolts had directly broken the burly man's protective talisman. Then, the Flying Sword Talisman directly cut off the burly man's head.

Not to mention someone in the Qi Refinement Realm, even if they were in the Foundation Establishment Realm, as long as the head was cut off, there was no hope of survival.

However, the soul of someone in the Foundation Establishment Realm had a chance of turning into a malicious ghost.

Almost all of the attacks were completed in an instant. He Qingge did not even know the name of the person who followed him, and he was not interested in keeping him alive for interrogation. After all, the other party's level was indeed higher than his. If he was not careful, he might be in trouble.

Finally, there was the delightful corpse search segment.

He Qingge did not miss any part of the burly man's body.

He obtained a storage bag, a flying sword, a few bottles of Qi pellets, hundreds of spirit coins, dozens of spirit stones, a rusty copper plate, and finally, a diary. Of course, he did not forget the golden gloves on the burly man's hands.

He Qingge did not directly touch the corpse to prevent the other party from using poison.

After everything was packed up, He Qingge set fire to cremate him. He Qingge quickly put on a Divine Strider Talisman on his horse.

...

The next morning after He Qingge left the sect...

"What do you mean He Qingge has already left the sect and the spirit beast that was sent to monitor him has disappeared?"

"The people who were monitoring him with the spirit beast didn't find any traces of a battle. I knew he must have a big secret!"

After Zhang Jianchi heard Zhang Lingmu's report, not only did he not get angry, he even laughed out loud.

He Qingge had already received the mission details.

This was not the first time he had bullied the weak. Practice made perfect.

Many of them had all kinds of secrets, and he had also benefited a lot from them.

"In that case, I'll go personally," Zhang Jianchi said with a smile.

"Second Young Master, do you want me to go with you?" Zhang Lingmu asked.

"Forget about that. I'll bring Zhang Yi and Zhang Er with me." Zhang Jianchi merely glanced at him.

Zhang Yi and Zhang Er were servants that the Zhang family had nurtured since they were young. Their strength was quite good, and they had also reached the late stage of the Qi Refinement Realm. However, they were indeed a little old.

The maximum lifespan of a Qi Refinement Realm cultivator was 180 years.

Zhang Yi and Zhang Er had already lived for more than 60 years. They did not have many years left to live.