Chapter 7: Making Preparations

THE NOVEL AND COVER BELONGS TO THE ORIGINAL AUTHOR 

 ***********************************************************************************************

"Fang Yuan, I want to buy some high-grade talismans." He Qingge directly told Fang Yuan his purpose.

The so-called high-grade talismans actually had a prefix in front of them. Level one talismans, level one spells, level one demon beasts, level one pills, and so on were basically materials that corresponded to the Qi Refinement Realm. Low-grade, medium-grade, high-grade, and top-grade could correspond to the early stage of Qi Refinement, the middle stage of Qi Refinement, the late stage of Qi Refinement, and the perfected Qi Refinement Realm (the 12th level of Qi Refinement.

"How many do you want?" Fang Yuan did not ask He Qingge why he was buying talismans. Immortal cultivators hated such things the most.

"I need 20 Body Lifting Talismans, 20 Swift Talismans, 20 Vajra Talismans or Protection Talismans, 5 Body Locking Talismans, and 10 Flying Sword Talismans," He Qingge said a lot in one breath.

"You're asking for a little too much!" Fang Yuan hesitated for a moment. He did not have so many high-grade talismans at the moment, let alone top-grade talismans.

"How many can you have ready?"

"When do you want them?"

"In about ten days!" He Qingge was not being truthful.

"That's a pity. If it were a little longer, I might be able to prepare all of them. I don't have so many high-grade talismans now."

"Middle-grade talismans are fine too, but I want more of them." He Qingge pondered for a moment.

"Alright, I'll go prepare as many as possible." Fang Yuan left with a smile. He did not expect that there would be big business coming in today, so he was in a good mood.

Although He Qingge said so many things, he actually could not afford to pay for them now. It was just that his long-term good luck and stable income from beast milk could be used to cash in now.

Even so, He Qingge had spent a lot of spirit stones and high-quality beast milk.

If it was not for He Qingge's strong character, his fear of death, his deep understanding of the Dao, his never leaving the sect, his kindness to others, and his lack of enemies, Fang Yuan might not have let him buy on credit.

After all, in the cultivation world, the strong preyed on the weak. Many low-level cultivators fought to the death for a trace of opportunity. A single mistake could lead to eternal damnation, and the spirit stones lent out would most likely not be returned.

Many would die an unnatural death.

Therefore, it was not common for cultivators to borrow things. Of course, it was possible that the world that He Qingge could observe was too small. The main scope of his knowledge was the Tian Xuan Sect.

Other than cultivating spells and skills, He Qingge spent the rest of his time in the market buying items that he might need, especially high-level talismans.

After four months of closed-door cultivation, his Berating ability went a long way to reach the grandmaster level. Now, after a month, he had finally reached the superb level.

[Spell: Berating]

[Effect: Intimidation (Intimidation of the opponent for a short period of time).]

The grandmaster-level Berating could intimidate a Golden Jade White Tiger at the peak of Qi Refinement. Breaking through to the superb level made the ability even more powerful. It could forcefully intimidate the opponent.