Chapter 33: Six Conditions to Get Rich in One Day

THE NOVEL AND COVER BELONGS TO THE ORIGINAL AUTHOR ***********************************************************************************************

He Qingge looked at the others who had fallen to the ground. Wan Wan was still struggling and continued to lie on the ground, pretending to be dead.

The people lying on the ground felt as if their hearts had been trampled by 10,000 divine beasts.

Especially the brawny man who was forced to be the leader. He was cursing in his heart.

Angry curses resounded throughout the entire space.

"Open the barrier and disperse the poisonous gas." Someone in the crowd suddenly reminded everyone else.

Wan Wan immediately took out the array compass.

Previously, she killed Zhang Jianchi and snatched the array compass from him. She could not let this thing fall into the hands of others. After all, she wanted everyone to stay.

"Be careful behind you!"

He Qingge cursed in his heart. He did not expect these people to react so quickly.

However, it was too late now. They were deeply poisoned. Even if they opened the barrier to disperse the poisonous gas, they still would not be able to move.

He Qingge still did not intend to let them get what they wanted.

He immediately stood up and pointed behind Wan Wan as he loudly reminded her.

Wan Wan saw He Qingge's expression and the direction he was pointing at. She immediately turned her head.

At this moment, He Qingge circulated the spiritual energy in his body and quickly approached Wan Wan.

He was the one who had concocted all these intoxicating fragrances and poisons. Naturally, he had the antidote, so he was not affected by Drunken Dragon at all.

Wan Wan turned her head, and her pupils contracted. There was no one behind her, so she immediately realized that she had been deceived.

She was furious and wanted to circulate the spiritual power in her body to attack. Her control of spiritual power was already quite shallow, and now that she was disturbed, she could not use it normally.

She immediately turned around and fled, trying to stall for time and force out the poisonous gas in her body...

The main power of the Qi Refinement Realm was the spiritual energy in the body. If one could not mobilize the spiritual energy in one's body, the strength of one's body would be too weak.

Unless it was a specialized body cultivator.

When He Qingge saw this, he immediately threw the flying needle in his hand over and stabbed it into Wan Wan's body. The poison seeped into her body.

There were green marks on Wan Wan's body as she fell to the ground weakly. Her face was filled with despair.

He Qingge took out his magic longsword and slashed at Wan Wan with a sword light.

Just as the sword light was about to strike out, he had a faint premonition of extreme danger.

An inexplicable sense of danger came out of nowhere. He Qingge immediately scanned his surroundings vigilantly. His body kept moving, activating the Vajra Talisman on his body.

His Hearing was unleashed to the maximum. He wanted to see who could threaten him.

When he withdrew his attack, the sense of danger disappeared.