Chapter 25: Choice

THE NOVEL AND COVER BELONGS TO THE ORIGINAL AUTHOR ***********************************************************************************************

Xu Muqi's voice was cold, as if he did not care about the life and death of his disciple, Xu Yunhe.

"Senior Brother, you've put in so much effort to help him plunder my Foundation Establishment resources. I think your disciple must have something special. Will you really give up on him?"

Zhu Zheng's voice was somewhat ethereal, coming from all directions, making it impossible to tell where he was.

He Qingge felt like he was on a roller coaster ride. It was quite exciting.

"Zhu Zheng, don't be so pretentious. There's no need to test me like this. If he dies, your Foundation Establishment resources will naturally belong to me," Xu Muqi said disdainfully.

Would anyone complain about having too many cultivation resources?

"Senior Brother, are you really so confident?"

As soon as Zhu Zheng's words fell, the bronze lamp that he had brought with him when he entered the room before instantly burst into flames.

The dark blue flames were glowing with specks of green light in the middle. The terrifying temperature made one's heart tremble.

He Qingge could clearly feel the temperature around him rising rapidly. He felt a strong burning sensation on his skin.

The flames transformed into a giant python that instantly attacked Xu Muqi.

The magic tool in Xu Muqi's hand flickered with a dreamy light. The seven-colored light instantly enveloped the fire python.

The ferocious flaming python instantly dissipated.

The bronze lamp floated in the air, and the flames inside flickered slightly.

He Qingge felt the intense pressure brought by the battle between the two of them. He felt that he could not resist their attacks at all.

The control of their strength had reached a rather exquisite level. The battle between them did not affect the people who were tied up at all.

Perhaps both of them had the intention of protecting their property.

The battle between the two was evenly matched, but the next moment, Xu Yunhe, who was bound by chains, suddenly screamed.

His voice was very shrill, as if he had suffered great pain.

In this short moment, the cry attracted Xu Muqi's attention.

Zhu Zheng's attacks instantly became fierce. The array formation was aided by a magic tool, and the double suppression caused Xu Muqi to be heavily injured. He spat out blood and flew backward.

His body slammed heavily against the wall, fresh blood trickling down from the corner of his mouth.

Xu Muqi clutched his chest and struggled to stand up, his arms trembling slightly.

It seemed that his injuries were not light, and the situation had turned around in an instant.

"Senior Brother, you really don't mean what you say. You even said that you didn't care about your disciple."

Zhu Zheng sneered.

"Junior Brother, come out and stop hiding. Otherwise, I'll destroy everything you've prepared.

"You should know that I'm not a person who will suffer losses. If this continues, I'll destroy this place. Anyway, it's not me who needs to rebuild my foundation."